Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Normally Watch Pre Game Stuff, But Today Is All Bengals
I just noticed NFL Network is starting in at 3 in afternoon. Then Long Pre-Game tonight. So this is coverage like in 81 or 88 Super Bowl. Hours of talk about Bengals and Jaguars. So I'm going to break my skipping Pre Games each week, because today is going to be plenty About Our Bengals, and I can watch hours of That.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Don't get your hopes up. All they are talking about on Sirius NFL today is a little Bengals vs Jags and a lot of Patriots vs Bucs
Reply/Quote
NFL network just had a great interview with Kenny Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Munoz made a passionate argument for the Kens admission to the HOF

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 04:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't get your hopes up. All they are talking about on Sirius NFL today is a little Bengals vs Jags and a lot of Patriots vs Bucs

That's bugging me too!! 
Reply/Quote
The really cool thing is I can sit here in meetings with my hearing aids synched to my phone, listen to NFL radio, and no one is the wiser. They think I'm paying attention to them. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 05:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The really cool thing is I can sit here in meetings with my hearing aids synched to my phone, listen to NFL radio, and no one is the wiser. They think I'm paying attention to them. Hilarious

Brilliant!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote