Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Feel Good About This Game!
I don’t know what it is, but this game in the dome feels almost like a prime-time game and I feel like we’ll come to play!

I think Dalton is going to have a BIG week and outplay most quarterbacks this week!

I think our defense comes ready to play and makes some BIG plays to silence the crowd!

I just hope that Marvin doesn’t out-coach himself and try to get cute by doing something like playing super-conservative with the lead!

It’s OUR TIME!

WHO-DEY!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Is this where we're all expected to go, "Rickity rack, rickity rack, rah rah rah?" 
  Yey team !
[Image: pnbNQz0Oj]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don’t know what it is, but this game in the dome feels almost like a prime-time game and I feel like we’ll come to play! 

[Image: image.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:24 AM)grampahol Wrote: Is this where we're all expected to go, "Rickity rack, rickity rack, rah rah rah?" 
  Yey team !

Robin Williams once cheered (in a comedy concert): Rick em, Rick em, Rack em, Ruck em. Take That Ball and Really FFFF ..... Fight Fight Fight!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don’t know what it is, but this game in the dome feels almost like a prime-time game and I feel like we’ll come to play!

I think Dalton is going to have a BIG week and outplay most quarterbacks this week!

I think our defense comes ready to play and makes some BIG plays to silence the crowd!

I just hope that Marvin doesn’t out-coach himself and try to get cute by doing something like playing super-conservative with the lead!

It’s OUR TIME!

WHO-DEY!!!!!

......AND THEY'LL NEVER TAKE YOUR FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM!
Reply/Quote

It’s OUR TIME!

WHO-DEY!!!!!

I see another tough road game down South.  My hope is our D matches up better with Ryan. He can be sneeky fast like Dalton, but he is no Cam Newton. Panthers with that RB and Cam plus passing game kills you.  Bengals D should match up a little better with Matt Ryan offense.  Back to back game down South, I'll be more than happy if Bengals get 3-1 record and stay in First Place. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I hope your right.....
but...
 I don't trust our "O" or "D" lines....

Dalton's going to have to pass at least 40 times...

I just don't see a victory in this shoot out...
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:24 AM)grampahol Wrote: Is this where we're all expected to go, "Rickity rack, rickity rack, rah rah rah?" 
  Yey team !

Don't you mean, "rickety rack, rackety rick, Ryan throws another pick...yaayyyyy team!!" ?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I kind of feel good about this game because I dont feel good about this game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I think we match up much better with the Falcons. But can we outscore then at home ? Believe it will be a close game.

Here's to us coming out on top Who Dey
Reply/Quote
[Image: post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

It’s OUR TIME!

WHO-DEY!!!!!

Feelings validated! :andy:
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Dalton played his heart out. So proud

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:45 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Feelings validated! :andy:

Except for the defense part. Dalton looked great though and the offense was only stopped by themselves. AJ and Andy both manned up and made plays that your star players make.
Reply/Quote
We would have lost these early season close games last year.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 10:54 AM)Steve Wrote: I hope your right.....
but...
 I don't trust our "O" or "D" lines....

Dalton's going to have to pass at least 40 times...

I just don't see a victory in this shoot out...
I have no clue why we only dressed two backs, but they both played ok and I think we would have seen more of them if we had more dressed, but we feared injury (which happened to Walton).

Wasn't too impressed with our line and I thought that penalty on Glenn was going to cost us the game and he played like shit.  He couldn't block for shit at the end and I thought Beasley was going to single-handedly win the game for them at the end.
(09-30-2018, 05:45 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Feelings validated! :andy:

DAMN SKIPPY!

And we did this without two of our best players in Mixon and Burfict!

We showed A LOT OF HEART!

A lot of things didn't go our way and we had our backs against the wall a lot, but we overcame it all!  That shows the heart of this team!
Reply/Quote
We normally lose these games. I really didn't expect the late heroics. That was some proper grit there. Up the Bengals.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:51 PM)pally Wrote: We would have lost these early season close games last year.

EXACTLY!  

When things kept going wrong, I was thinking "we'll find a way to lose this........"

We're showing that we're a legitimate professional football team!

We made plays when it counted and overcame mishaps! 
Reply/Quote