Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Found JoeFlo!
(09-15-2022, 12:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I would bet money Tigerblood and Mikey were both his alts.

Mikey met JohnnyC in real-life though, so I think he was legit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 12:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I would bet money Tigerblood and Mikey were both his alts.

No they weren't. I've spoken to both of them on the phone. 2 totally different people.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No they weren't. I've spoken to both of them on the phone. 2 totally different people.

You talked to joe and tigerblood?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You talked to joe and tigerblood?

No. I've spoken to Joe and Mikey. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 04:43 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Mikey met JohnnyC in real-life though, so I think he was legit.

Word. I have hung out with Mikey in person, and have been friends with him for almost a decade. He was not a made up internet persona.

…but who am I to be trusted? Maybe I’m just Joe from Flo.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:58 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I always liked Joe From Flo and Denny and they were buds until they had their weird ass fight for some damn reason.

Thanks for this Truck as I always wondered if JoeFlo was around. I liked him, same as DennyG.

Just didn't like how it ended with two friends that actually knew each other hating each other's guts on the board.

I didn't like either of those dudes. Jo from Flo was a negative a hole. Denny was an arrogant d bag. To this day Denny is posting pics of him standing in front of his private jet on his social media. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 03:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I didn't like either of those dudes. Jo from Flo was a negative a hole. Denny was an arrogant d bag. To this day Denny is posting pics of him standing in front of his private jet on his social media. 

What's wrong with that?

Not saying I  disagree with the assessments though LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 03:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: To this day Denny is posting pics of him standing in front of his private jet on his social media. 

This is why social media is bad.  Who cares?  Someone could post pictures flying an F-35 to their own personal island in the Caribbean and being greeted by Victoria's Secret models.  So what?  If someone has accomplished enough to afford a private jet good for them.  If they want to post it on social media so what?  Doesn't affect my life one bit and never will.

None of it is important.  None.  At the end of the day that social media stuff is meaningless.  So there is no reason to care. But if you follow such things via social media and it bothers you, then the blame is on you. Disconnect from social media, it will make your life better. I know it has for me. I've been off FB and Twitter for about 6 years. Don't miss it one bit and I feel much better.

It's trash designed by such platforms for clicks and views as well as harvest your interests and sell them to the highest bidder. You are a product not the customer.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No they weren't. I've spoken to both of them on the phone. 2 totally different people.

Off topic but i spoke to SFB on the phone once. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 10:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Word. I have hung out with Mikey in person, and have been friends with him for almost a decade. He was not a made up internet persona.

…but who am I to be trusted? Maybe I’m just Joe from Flo.

lol. 

For some reason, Mikey is always getting lumped in with TigerBlood and no matter how many times people say it's not true, it just keeps sticking. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 03:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I didn't like either of those dudes. Jo from Flo was a negative a hole. Denny was an arrogant d bag. To this day Denny is posting pics of him standing in front of his private jet on his social media. 

He's a big time clout chaser. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 01:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You like everyone you damn weirdo. LOL 

Never had a single problem with J-Flo. Dude was always cool in my book. Even PM'd me when I was going through my divorce. Solid guy and dedicated fan.

I am weird that way lol

But I don't like everyone, just most people that aren't anti-American. Ninja

JoeFlo was always cool with me as well. He should show himself once in a while on here as Rfaulk says.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a big time clout chaser. 

Yeah, I was hearing a little snobbery from Denny towards the end of that old board...
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 04:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: JoeFlo was always cool with me as well. He should show himself once in a while on here as Rfaulk says.

Ya know, I’ve never seen them both in the same place twice? Hmm

Reply/Quote
I remember them both…complete opposites who kind of balanced out the boards back then. Would be interesting to see both of them post on here. Joe really had some anger towards the Bengals but I guess all of us did back then.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 12:49 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I remember them both…complete opposites who kind of balanced out the boards back then. Would be interesting to see both of them post on here. Joe really had some anger towards the Bengals but I guess all of us did back then.

Looking at his twitter, he still does Sad
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 05:25 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This is why social media is bad.  Who cares?  Someone could post pictures flying an F-35 to their own personal island in the Caribbean and being greeted by Victoria's Secret models.  So what?  If someone has accomplished enough to afford a private jet good for them.  If they want to post it on social media so what?  Doesn't affect my life one bit and never will.

None of it is important.  None.  At the end of the day that social media stuff is meaningless.  So there is no reason to care.  But if you follow such things via social media and it bothers you, then the blame is on you.  Disconnect from social media, it will make your life better. I know it has for me.   I've been off FB and Twitter for about 6 years.   Don't miss it one bit and I feel much better.

It's trash designed by such platforms for clicks and views as well as harvest your interests and sell them to the highest bidder.  You are a product not the customer.

You literally wrote this on social media. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 02:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You literally wrote this on social media. 

I was expecting someone to say that and that's a fair point. Yes I understand this forum is a form of social media.   But I thought it was fairly clear I was referencing the major, main stream social media, Twitter and Facebook specifically. I think most would agree there is a fairly large difference between the content of a relatively small, football message board dedicated to a specific team and the content of Twitter and Facebook.

But I also take breaks from here when things start getting annoying. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 12:49 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I remember them both…complete opposites who kind of balanced out the boards back then. Would be interesting to see both of them post on here.  Joe really had some anger towards the Bengals but I guess all of us did back then.

Back then.
Reply/Quote
Curious thread.

Is this about Joe from Florence, as he was known on the old old board?

The guy who was doing weekly comparisons of Carson Palmer and Big Ben back in
2005 and 2006?
Reply/Quote