Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Had BOTH My Leagues Won.........
In the league with my good friends (the one that matters), after a decent start, I've won five straight and I'm tied for first with three other teams (top four make the playoffs), but I have over 200 more points than the guy in second (I have Mahomes AND Gonzalez in that league).

In my league with my other friends (still good friends, just not my best friends from our tight group), I also have Mahomes and I won the regular season by three games. However, I also have Kareem Hunt and Emmanuel Sanders, who are both now done for the season. I care less about that one, but it's for three times as much money, so I'm PISSED.

Anyone else have luck that bad or is it just the luck of the cripple?
Reply/Quote
We talking bad luck in here?

How does my team in a 12 team league, Luck, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Kamara, Lindsay, Kittle, Chubb, Gostkowski, Chargers D end up in 9th place? It’s LOADED. Missed the playoffs. I have the most total points BY FAR.

I’m bitter.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 12:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: We talking bad luck in here?

How does my team in a 12 team league, Luck, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Kamara, Lindsay, Kittle, Chubb, Gostkowski, Chargers D end up in 9th place? It’s LOADED.  Missed the playoffs. I have the most total points BY FAR.

I’m bitter.

Missed the playoffs in a 12 team league with THAT roster?!  You must be a HORRIBLE MANAGER!!!!!!!!

Hilarious

The league with my good friends is a 10 TEAM league, and I also have Allen, Kamara, and Chubb, and I'm DOMINATING!  (I also have Mahomes and Kelce, but to still end up in 9th in a 12 team league with also having Brown and Luck is PATHETIC!   Hilarious)

Joking, but I'd also be bitter as hell.......  that seems IMPOSSIBLE!

My roster in that lineup:

QB- Mahomes
WR- Keenan Allen
WR- Robert Woods
RB- Kamara
RB- Aaron Jones (who's production should only INCREASE in these last few weeks!)
TE- Travis Kelce
Flex- Chubb
K- Prater
D- Saints (picked them up for this week because I don't like the Bears against the Rams)

B- Cousins QB
B- Brate TE
B- Golladay WR
B- Mack RB
B- D.J. Moore WR
B- Bears
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 12:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Missed the playoffs in a 12 team league with THAT roster?!  You must be a HORRIBLE MANAGER!!!!!!!!

Hilarious

The league with my good friends is a 10 TEAM league, and I also have Allen, Kamara, and Chubb, and I'm DOMINATING!  (I also have Mahomes and Kelce, but to still end up in 9th in a 12 team league with also having Brown and Luck is PATHETIC!   Hilarious)

Joking, but I'd also be bitter as hell.......  that seems IMPOSSIBLE!

My roster in that lineup:

QB- Mahomes
WR- Keenan Allen
WR- Robert Woods
RB- Kamara
RB- Aaron Jones (who's production should only INCREASE in these last few weeks!)
TE- Travis Kelce
Flex- Chubb
K- Prater
D- Saints (picked them up for this week because I don't like the Bears against the Rams)

B- Cousins QB
B- Brate TE
B- Golladay WR
B- Mack RB
B- D.J. Moore WR
B- Bears

Dude I have the most points! I had the second most points of the week 7 times. 7. Which were all my losses. Teams BLEW UP against me time after time. I have the most points AND the most “points allowed” by like 200 each.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 11:43 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Dude I have the most points! I had the second most points of the week 7 times. 7. Which were all my losses. Teams BLEW UP against me time after time. I have the most points AND the most “points allowed” by like 200 each.
Typical.

I'm projected to win one semifinal match by 20.01 and the other by 15.5.  The one I have the league won (with my good friends) and the other I should win the semifinal, but the guy I should play in the finals is scoring 20 more points than everyone else a week, so a win might be tough.  I won the regular season in both leagues, but the first league the regular season payout is only 100 (tight ass friends!).
Reply/Quote
I only entered free leagues and injuries killed me again this year. Last place in one league and 9th out of 10 in the other. I guess if I had money involved I would have been more active as I usually did not react very promptly and missed some good pickups.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We have a league at work. It's our sixth season, and I'd never finished higher than third place the previous five years. That all changed this year. I started 5-0, then finished the season 10-2-1. I was in first place wire-to-wire, securing the number one seed and a bye in the first round of our playoffs.

So, this past Sunday I was playing the #6 seed, who'd completed the regular season 7-6 and won in the first round. And, promptly got my ass kicked 130-74. Nobody on my team did anything. Thanks, Zeke, et al.

So, come Sunday I'll be playing the #2 seed (who also had a bye and then lost last week) in the third place consolation game, while our championship game will be featuring the 7-6 team that beat me versus the 6-6-1 team that beat the #2 seed. Those two shit teams are battling for the title, and I and the #2 seed are left battling for table scraps. Makes me sick.

Always next year, right?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 09:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We have a league at work. It's our sixth season, and I'd never finished higher than third place the previous five years. That all changed this year. I started 5-0, then finished the season 10-2-1. I was in first place wire-to-wire, securing the number one seed and a bye in the first round of our playoffs.

So, this past Sunday I was playing the #6 seed, who'd completed the regular season 7-6 and won in the first round. And, promptly got my ass kicked 130-74. Nobody on my team did anything. Thanks, Zeke, et al.

So, come Sunday I'll be playing the #2 seed (who also had a bye and then lost last week) in the third place consolation game, while our championship game will be featuring the 7-6 team that beat me versus the 6-6-1 team that beat the #2 seed. Those two shit teams are battling for the title, and I and the #2 seed are left battling for table scraps. Makes me sick.

Always next year, right?

If it makes you feel any better, I swept 4 contests this week on fanduel for a whopping $56,212. And won the jungle noise league this week for $12.50. ThumbsUp

Seriously, I did sweep and with all total I won $53.82. But since I don’t win a lot, it felt like $56,212 LOL

Wait... no it didn’t. But I had fun playing and finally broke even for the year. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 09:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If it makes you feel any better, I swept 4 contests this week on fanduel for a whopping $56,212. And won the jungle noise league this week for $12.50. ThumbsUp

Seriously, I did sweep and with all total I won $53.82. But since I don’t win a lot, it felt like $56,212 LOL

Wait... no it didn’t. But I had fun playing and finally broke even for the year. ThumbsUp

Well, that's the saving grace for me:  4th place gets your money back, so even if I don't win this coming week, I still break even.  It just sucks to be that close and not even get a shot at the championship.  

I've debated doing fan duel, but I can't even get a work fantasy league right  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote