Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate The Ravens..........
Fumble a punt near the goalline so the Bucs score an easy TD when I'm playing Brady and Fournette in my league that matters.

Rolleyes

Pissed

Sick

I do have Succop kicking on my team, so at least hold them to field goals.

Can you please at least not suck enough to hold them to field goals?
Reply/Quote
The Bucs defense is playing like crap. Rats don't have Andrews but the Bucs D cannot stop the run. On offense Brady looks like Brandon Allen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
These fucktards run a high school offense. 

Losers.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Bucs defense is playing like crap. Rats don't have Andrews but the Bucs D cannot stop the run. On offense Brady looks like Brandon Allen.

I am straight dropping Tom Brady's ass as soon as this weekend is over. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Ravens will win and I hope you all hit the live ML when they were losing by 7.

I also hope I’m way off.
Reply/Quote
And another missing an EASY big gain pass.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I am straight dropping Tom Brady's ass as soon as this weekend is over. 

I'm amazed.

I thought he was such a freak of nature that he'd never fall apart like this. He defied all logic and common sense.

As I'm typing that, he's leading a drive down the field lol.

Luckily, I'm playing him in my league that matters, and I was projected to lose, but, if Brady keeps choking, I'll be projected to win and be in first in my league.

And now he under-throws Evans and has to punt lol.
Reply/Quote
And the awful Buc defense is back on the field. A baby could stop these runs.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I am straight dropping Tom Brady's ass as soon as this weekend is over. 

I have him in one or two leagues and yeah I'm also dropping him.

Why the hell do I draft two QBs in fantasy? 

I always draft my second one in a mid-to-late round but I could have still gotten another quality non-qb.
Reply/Quote
"He can sit in the pocket and throw with the best of them."

LOL

Herbstreit is drunk. 

Reply/Quote
This is a clinic on how not to play defense in the NFL...
Reply/Quote
I was wondering how Tampa got smoked last week by Carolina. Now I know.
Reply/Quote
I wish there was a way i could drop Brady's ass right now and just take the 0.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wish there was a way i could drop Brady's ass right now and just take the 0.

Tampa seriously should have 24-28 points right now except for Brady's misses. 
Reply/Quote
Devin White is not nearly as good as everyone makes him out to be... Bad against the pass inconsistent against the run but at least he's a good blitzer from a stacked linebacker spot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This is far more an indictment of the Bucs than anything good about the Rats. On offense Brady is WAY off and on defense they can't tackle and constantly miss easy pass breakups, picks and have terrible reads.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tampa seriously should have 24-28 points right now except for Brady's misses. 

this is what happens when personal issues creep in, divorce etc. Its his fault he back flipped and came back. I could see this happening a mile away when he made that announcment 30 days after he "retired"
and now to pile on ....he even has that wack job, juvenile brain AB trolling his a$$.  
Reply/Quote
Worst of every world. Brady’s arrogance wouldn’t let him kick the field goal, which would have made it a one score game, saved time, and given me fantasy points. They still would have had time to score a touchdown or, at the very least, have a chance for a last second Hail Mary. That’s what happens when you let Brady run the show
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 11:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Worst of every world. Brady’s arrogance wouldn’t let him kick the field goal, which would have made it a one score game, saved time, and given me fantasy points. They still would have had time to score a touchdown or, at the very least, have a chance for a last second Hail Mary. That’s what happens when you let Brady run the show

Yes, the loss was pretty much 100% on Brady. If he was even good accurate the Bucs win easy.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 03:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes, the loss was pretty much 100% on Brady. If he was even good accurate the Bucs win easy.

I think if he was even average accurate they win. Missing Evans wide open in the middle of the field long was pathetic.
Reply/Quote