Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Been Saying
(12-19-2016, 09:57 AM)Griever Wrote: what kind of opinion are you looking for?

my wife got pregnant on our honeymoon, we werent in a position to financially support a child, so we had the abortion

one of the best decisions we have made as a married couple 

And I'm glad it worked out for you both.

I was looking more along the lines of a woman's point of view on the emotions behind the decision and the way the law tries to take her control of her own body away.  Since the procedure affects the woman's body and mind I would be curious to get a female perspective on all this.

Otherwise this board isn't much different than most governmental bodies:  A bunch of men telling women what is best for them and their unborn child.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-17-2016, 04:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let me paraphrase Republican Congressman Tom Akin, in cases of legitimate rape the body has ways of shutting down pregnancy. I might also add, if the man didn't want to be raped he probably shouldn't have left  the house wearing such a revealing outfit and no underwear. He obviously wanted it otherwise he wouldn't have gotten an erection. Is the woman rich and famous?  Because if a woman is rich and famous, they can grab men by the dick and the just let 'em do it. In most cases, the woman doesn't need to be rich or famous and men still let 'em do it. 

(12-17-2016, 04:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Your answer only further reinforces my assertion your claim is complete bullshit.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2016, 01:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: And I'm glad it worked out for you both.

I was looking more along the lines of a woman's point of view on the emotions behind the decision and the way the law tries to take her control of her own body away.  Since the procedure affects the woman's body and mind I would be curious to get a female perspective on all this.

Otherwise this board isn't much different than most governmental bodies:  A bunch of men telling women what is best for them and their unborn child.

well i can tell you that she gets furious every time a law comes up that tries to restrict the womans right to choose
People suck
(12-15-2016, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can you willfully destroy it if I'm not able to pick it up for about 6 months?

You can not force me to store it for you.  I can remove it from my property whenever I want.
(12-15-2016, 05:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Still haven't answered: Why can't the man choose not to support the child? 

Because both parents are held equally responsible for raising the child.
(12-16-2016, 01:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What about biological make up makes sense that the woman is the only one that can voluntarily choose not to support the child? Why can't the man freely say: "I don't want anything to do with this child."

The biological make up that requires the mother's body to be used to gestate the fetus.

The law treats them the same.  The man has every right to abort any fetus that requires his body to survive, and the woman has to pay her share to support any child that is born.

You can not make the law any more "fair" because if you change it you are just making it "fair" for the man and unfair for the woman.  So instead of crying about the law just support the advancement of technology that would allow a man to to take a fertilized egg and raise it outside of the mothers body.  That is the ONLY way to make things fair.
[Image: FB_IMG_1482966487903.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-29-2016, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: FB_IMG_1482966487903.jpg]

Ok, Loretta....
Tongue
If God wanted men to give birth he would have given them a pouch like a seahorse or the ability to change gender like a clownfish. 

I'm not going to stand here and listen to y'all godless Communist heathens bad mouth God, capitalism, and the United States of America!

(12-29-2016, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: FB_IMG_1482966487903.jpg]

Rep.