Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Covid
(01-07-2023, 12:10 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, it's been about 37 hours since this post.  How are things at this point, better/worse?  

Medicines are helping a lot (taking four or five). Still coughing some though (not nearly as much), still tired (though not nearly as much), and not really sneezing too much at all, so I'm getting off super light in this. 

I'm very happy that I'm vaccinated because this would be hell.

Thanks for asking! 

I haven't told anyone outside of my family besides for ten or so of my best friends that I'm in a group chat with (and all of you) just because I know how fast everything gets around in this area and I didn't want a million sympathetic Facebook posts or my family getting a million posts and texts. With how mild my case is, it's not even worth people freaking out over. If I were in any danger of it being serious, then I might have told people just so they're not blindsided, but there's no point in making people worry about it.
Reply/Quote
You missed the Bills game for this? We stomped em 7-3..and now the Ravens are just as good as the Bengals according to the new unwritten rules..and Katie lost her first court case in front of the trillionaires NFL owners club..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 12:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I finally got it.

I have horrible allergies and it’s horrible living in Northern Kentucky with them because, like here recently, one week the temperature will be in the 20s and two days later it will be in the sixties. Knowing that, it didn’t seem odd to me when I started sneezing, coughing, and was tired a lot more.

But then I started having more symptoms and not even drinking Spark could wake me up, so I decided to take a Covid test thinking it was pointless because there was no way, but it came back positive.

I’m sure that I’ll be fine and I have a Zoom doctor’s appointment at 3, so hopefully he’ll prescribe something that helps, but any prayers or good thoughts are very much appreciated!

WHO-DEY!

Sorry Brad, feel better. I got it last year right before the Super Bowl. Wasn't terrible on me, definitely had worse.

I know you are a big time vaccine dude but I am against the ones given so I made sure not to. Have been around lots of people
with covid since and haven't got it since. Truly believe that natural immunity works as it always has since the beginning of time.

Get well brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 11:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sorry Brad, feel better. I got it last year right before the Super Bowl. Wasn't terrible on me, definitely had worse.

I know you are a big time vaccine dude but I am against the ones given so I made sure not to. Have been around lots of people
with covid since and haven't got it since. Truly believe that natural immunity works as it always has since the beginning of time.

Get well brother. Rock On

Thanks brother.

My best friend right now is an anti-vax guy, so I’m obviously not judging you or anything.

I respect people waiting for natural immunity, but it just wasn’t an option with me because of the risk. I’m thankful I’m vaccinated.

Much love Nate!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 08:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: You missed the Bills game for this? We stomped em 7-3..and now the Ravens are just as good as the Bengals according to the new unwritten rules..and Katie lost her first court case in front of the trillionaires NFL owners club..

I actually went to the Bills game lol that day was the first time I had eaten in a few days and only because I forced food down.

I gave my brother my tickets for tomorrow since I obviously can’t go.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I actually went to the Bills game lol that day was the first time I had eaten in a few days and only because I forced food down.

Well, Brad, despite you being a constant source of my personal amusement and target of someone to make fun of get well anyway.. I don't hate you just because you're beautiful.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I actually went to the Bills game lol that day was the first time I had eaten in a few days and only because I forced food down.

Hopefully you'll be feeling strong enough to make it to the playoff game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully you'll be feeling strong enough to make it to the playoff game.

Starting to feel a little better. 

I think that I might go out tonight to watch the National Title game and just mask up and keep my distance (just in case) since I'm out of quarantine. 

I'm 99% sure I'll be able to make the playoff game and it should be a pretty big party since it's at night in PrimeTime.

Hopefully we'll go out to The Banks or somewhere before and make it a pretty big party!

Or might even meet up with my friends around here to pre-game.
Reply/Quote
Hope your back to normal Brad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 09:55 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hope your back to normal Brad!

THANK YOU!

I still feel a little off sometimes but, all things considered, I'm doing very well!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: THANK YOU!

I still feel a little off sometimes but, all things considered, I'm doing very well!

Great to hear! Love you brother!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 10:26 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Great to hear! Love you brother!

Thanks brother! Love ya! Happy to come out ahead here!
Reply/Quote