Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have No Reason To Watch Today
Today I will not be watching the Bengals. My daughter sings with the Kettering Children’s Choir and they are performing twice this afternoon. Unlike the Bengals, the KCC is well coached.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wish I could watch today (blackout). Like it or not, it might be one of the last opportunities to see the GOAT. I enjoy the sport and watching a sure HOFer play is actually fun for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 02:30 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Wish I could watch today (blackout). Like it or not, it might be one of the last opportunities to see the GOAT. I enjoy the sport and watching a sure HOFer play is actually fun for me.

http://yoursports.stream/live?v=nfl?g=bengals2
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 02:30 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Wish I could watch today (blackout). Like it or not, it might be one of the last opportunities to see the GOAT. I enjoy the sport and watching a sure HOFer play is actually fun for me.

True. Brady is on his last season (most likely), even with all the cheating they do, he still gets it done on the field and fun to watch AND kept the squeelers from getting any more lombardies..  
Reply/Quote
Dalton threw 4 picks lol? Glad I didnt watch
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:43 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Dalton threw 4 picks lol?  Glad I didnt watch

Had another pass been two inches lower it would have been 5
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 02:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Today I will not be watching the Bengals.  My daughter sings with the Kettering Children’s Choir and they are performing twice this afternoon.  Unlike the Bengals, the KCC is well coached.

You missed Andy throwing 4 and a 1/2 interceptions and not much more. Mixon and the running game again did well. That's about all I've got.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 07:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You missed Andy throwing 4 and a 1/2 interceptions and not much more. Mixon and the running game again did well. That's about all I've got.

It sounds like the defense had a bad day too.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 08:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It sounds like the defense had a bad day too.

Not really. The DL actually played really well, especially Dunlap. It’s hard to expect much out of them when Dalton keep giving the Pats the ball back time after time.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not really. The DL actually played really well, especially Dunlap. It’s hard to expect much out of them when Dalton keep giving the Pats the ball back time after time.

To be fair 2 of Daltons 4 interceptions were great plays by Stephon Gilmore.

The first int Gilmore ran the route better than Tyler Boyd. The second interception Gilmore jumped the route.

Tyler Boyd vs Stephon Gilmore was bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 08:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It sounds like the defense had a bad day too.

Nah, they held NE to about 300 total yards in offense despite having to deal with 5 turnovers (6 if you count the turnover on downs). 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, they held NE to about 300 total yards in offense despite having to deal with 5 turnovers (6 if you count the turnover on downs). 

Were any of the interceptions run back for touchdowns?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Were any of the interceptions run back for touchdowns?

yes

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Were any of the interceptions run back for touchdowns?

Yea Stephon Gilmores second int he jumped Boyd's inside out route for a pick 6 using off man coverage. Gilmore made Tyler Boyd his biotch.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea Stephon Gilmores second int he jumped Boyd's inside out route for a pick 6 using off man coverage. Gilmore made Tyler Boyd his biotch.

Oh, I too blame Boyd for that INT......

OK, I can't do it and keep a straight face. 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: yes

(12-15-2019, 09:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea Stephon Gilmores second int he jumped Boyd's inside out route for a pick 6 using off man coverage. Gilmore made Tyler Boyd his biotch.

So 27/34 points are on the defense. Wasn’t another pick done by a backup player filling in for one of the McCourty brothers?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I too blame Boyd for that INT......

OK, I can't do it and keep a straight face. 

Hi I'm not blaming Boyd or Andy for the second INT. No one should. 

Andy read 1 on 1 vs his best reciever inside on an out. Stephon Gilmore dropped in off man read the route and made an amazing play. Defense players make plays too. The first int Gilmore ran the route better than Tyler Boyd.

Stephone Gilmore rocked Boyd's world all game long. 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: So 27/34 points are on the defense.  Wasn’t another pick done by a backup player filling in for one of the McCourty brothers?

Oh, you really didn't watch the game. 

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Hi I'm not blaming Boyd or Andy for the second INT. No one should

Andy read 1 on 1 vs his best reciever inside on an out. Stephon Gilmore dropped in off man read the route and made an amazing play. Defense players make plays too. The first int Gilmore ran the route better than Tyler Boyd.

Stephone Gilmore rocked Boyd's world all game long. 

Guess I was just thrown off by the whole "Gilmore made Boyd his bytch" stance. 

I'm gonna blame the dude that threw it to the defender, but that's just me

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: So 27/34 points are on the defense. Wasn’t another pick done by a backup player filling in for one of the McCourty brothers?

Dalton was the main reason we lost the game. That’s all you really need to know. When you run for 160+ yds at home you should get the W.

Reply/Quote