Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J24 awful Halfway mock
1st Rd.) Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon- Pros- Long, Physical, and Athletic Corner. Neg- Ball skills

2nd Rd) Darnell Washington TE Georgia- Pros- Big Target and Exceptional blocker. Neg- Deep Speed

3rd RD.) Zach Charbonnet RB UCLA- Pros Solid RB that does his job with plus size. Neg- Athletic ability + not exciting.

4th RD.) Calijah Kancey DT Pittsburgh- Pros - Dynamic Pass Rusher and explosive athlete. Neg- size might be an issue could measure below 6ft.

5th Rd.) Elijah Higgins TE/ WR Stanford- Pros -nice frame and length. Neg-What position does he play in NFL at 6-2 230?

6th RD.) Riley Moss CB Iowa- Pros- Physical, Ball Skills, SP teams ability. Neg- Length, Deep Speed, Cover 2 CB only?

7th RD.) Charlie Jones WR Purdue Pros- Nice slot WR with Return Ability. Neg- Just a Slot guy.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 11:03 PM)J24 Wrote: 1st Rd.) Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon- Pros- Long, Physical, and Athletic Corner. Neg- Ball skills

2nd Rd) Darnell Washington TE Georgia- Pros- Big Target and Exceptional blocker. Neg- Deep Speed

3rd RD.) Zach Charbonnet RB UCLA- Pros Solid RB that does his job with plus size. Neg- Athletic ability + not exciting.

4th RD.)  Calijah Kancey  DT Pittsburgh- Pros - Dynamic Pass Rusher and explosive athlete. Neg- size might be an issue could measure below 6ft.

5th Rd.)  Elijah Higgins TE/ WR Stanford- Pros -nice frame and length. Neg-What position does he play in NFL at 6-2 230?

6th RD.) Riley Moss CB Iowa- Pros- Physical, Ball Skills, SP teams ability. Neg- Length, Deep Speed, Cover 2 CB only?

7th RD.) Charlie Jones WR Purdue Pros- Nice slot WR with Return Ability. Neg- Just a Slot guy.
luv me some mid season mocks....wheres the Edge guys?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 12:33 PM)kalibengal Wrote: luv me some mid season mocks....wheres the Edge guys?

I like our Edge guys but a guy to keep tabs on would be Drew Sanders from Arkansas. He can play off ball LB in Base and Edge in Nickle situations.
J24

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 11:03 PM)J24 Wrote: 1st Rd.) Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon- Pros- Long, Physical, and Athletic Corner. Neg- Ball skills

4th RD.)  Calijah Kancey  DT Pittsburgh- Pros - Dynamic Pass Rusher and explosive athlete. Neg- size might be an issue could measure below 6ft.

5th Rd.)  Elijah Higgins TE/ WR Stanford- Pros -nice frame and length. Neg-What position does he play in NFL at 6-2 230?

No offensive line help? 

Isn't that still the main problem with our team and the only thing holding us back from a Super Bowl?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 04:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No offensive line help? 

Isn't that still the main problem with our team and the only thing holding us back from a Super Bowl?
What Position on the offensive line would you draft? Also if we do add offensive line I'd rather add it in free agency or via trade.
J24

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 05:54 PM)J24 Wrote: What Position on the offensive line would you draft? Also if we do add offensive line I'd rather add it in free agency or via trade.

I'm not even sure but I just know we need help.

Free agency or trade would be better, but I'd also like to build for the future.
Reply/Quote
Christian Gonzales is the other corner with maybe first round talent that I believe fits the Bengals. Problem I have with Gonzales is he hasn't solidified himself as a sure first round pick enough for me to take him in the late teens to late 20s. He still has some games left to go though but there's other players I like better than Gonzales.

I'm a big fan of Darnell Washington but if the Bengals continue with their spread RPO I dont like him split out all the time.

I remember a little bit Zach Charbonnett from last year and he would make a good big back in split backfield.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote