Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hope NFL Has Run On QB's Early
Many sports shows saying so many teams need QB, that there could be a run on QB in round 1 and 2. Now my Bengals have absolutely no reason to draft a QB. The more teams then that draft QB early, the more players at other positions fall to Bengals. Key areas of Bengals needs are Center, Guard, Tackle, Linebacker, Safety. I am rooting for other teams to be drafting QB heavy, and WR, RB, CB, areas Bengals have no reason to draft early again. Bengals need to draft the big uglies to block and tackle. We don't need the pretty boys, Bengals are loaded in pretty boys, but not enough big uglies.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2018, 02:01 AM)kevin Wrote: Many sports shows saying so many teams need QB, that there could be a run on QB in round 1 and 2.  Now my Bengals have absolutely no reason to draft a QB.  The more teams then that draft QB early, the more players at other positions fall to Bengals. Key areas of Bengals needs are Center, Guard, Tackle, Linebacker, Safety.   I am rooting for other teams to be drafting QB heavy, and WR, RB, CB, areas Bengals have no reason to draft early again. Bengals need to draft the big uglies to block and tackle. We don't need the pretty boys, Bengals are loaded in pretty boys, but not enough big uglies.

I hope 5 QB's go in the top 15....
I hope our pick 21 is a RT........ Williams or Wynn, or OG Hernandez....
rd 2 lets get our OC
rd 3 Linebacker & FS or DT
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2018, 11:13 AM)Steve Wrote: I hope 5 QB's go in the top 15....
I hope our pick 21 is a RT........ Williams or Wynn, or OG Hernandez....
rd 2 lets get our OC
rd 3 Linebacker & FS or DT

Williams has T-Rex arms Steve. Mellow
Reply/Quote