Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This organization proved once and for all they don’t want to win
Mike Clown proved once and for all they have no desire in winning, they proved how much they hate the fans. Enjoy an empty stadium next season!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Detroit Lions here I come!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Mike Clown proved once and for all they have no desire in winning, they proved how much they hate the fans. Enjoy an empty stadium next season!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3723717]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only Good thing about this is going to be the Epic Rant Stephen A. Smith goes on tomorrow about bringing Marvin back.....It will be LEGENDARY! I will not be going to any games or purchasing Bengals merch. Even my 9 year old Daughter just said , In reaction to me telling her Marvin was resigned, ..."Well that was completely stupid!"
Reply/Quote
C'mon now. Think of all the money Mike Brown saved by not having to conduct a coaching search!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:21 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: C'mon now. Think of all the money Mike Brown saved by not having to conduct a coaching search!!

Plus, Mike gets to save the free Frosty coupons he would’ve had to shell out when he took the candidates to Wendy’s. Extra chocolatey and vanilla awesomeness! Epic Win!
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Mike Clown proved once and for all they have no desire in winning, they proved how much they hate the fans. Enjoy an empty stadium next season!

Your wrong, fans will be in the stands week one because they will convince themselves new coaches and drafts will be a difference. Look in the past.... EVERY YEAR it ends like this with bullshit and everyone is done with the team and predicting 10-6 record in September.

Brown knows this and his decisions show that...
Reply/Quote
I don't think they are fundamentally opposed to winning per se. It's just that keeping friends and family employed and living in the mid 20th century takes precedence. If winning accidentally happens, so be it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote