Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Just Gave Away My Season Tickets........
Not all of them, and actually maybe not any of them.

I mentioned that I met the kid in the wheelchair and his mom at training camp:

[Image: 365696017_902943683260_67259370368270521...e=64F32269]

Quote:Bengals called. Brody just missed the cutoff for season tickets for this year ? They said he has at the top of the list for next year and will likely get them. Hopefully, he lives long enough to enjoy them.

She's going to try and get single game tickets, which I used to get single game tickets for every game because they never sold out, but they've been selling out in recent seasons, so I told her that they can have my tickets to any game (but I'd like to keep the night games).

She said thanks for the offer but she's just going to try and get single game tickets near me.

I realize it looks like she could just be telling me all that to make me feel bad so I'd offer, but she told me all that before she even knew I had tickets.

I hope she can get single game tickets this year or at least gets first dibs at them next year!
Reply/Quote
Amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Whoa. Didn't realize that Woody Harrelson was on the boards this entire time.
Reply/Quote
You'd think you guys could afford more tickets what with saving all that money by buying the knockoff hats and jerseys with backward writing  Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 06:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You'd think you guys could afford more tickets what with saving all that money by buying the knockoff hats and jerseys with backward writing  Mellow

The LFN is the league of the future!

Very generous and kind Brad. Nice to put a picture to a face too.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 04:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Amazing
He's a good kid, so it wasn't a question!
(08-29-2023, 10:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The LFN is the league of the future!

Very generous and kind Brad. Nice to put a picture to a face too.
Thank you sir! 
Reply/Quote
Nice jester on your part. Kid should go to a good weather game in September or October. I would take the Ravens tickets. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 02:47 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Nice jester on your part. Kid should go to a good weather game in September or October. I would take the Ravens tickets. lol

She said thanks for the offer but she's doing her best to get her own single game tickets and she's trying to get them near me.

Like I said, she said they put her name on the top of the list for next season but I hope they can make it to a few games, but I told her my offer is still on the table!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2023, 02:47 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Nice jester on your part. Kid should go to a good weather game in September or October. I would take the Ravens tickets. lol

No, this is a nice jester:

[Image: jes(1).jpg]

Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
OK, no one else asked so I will. How hot was the mom? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 11:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: OK, no one else asked so I will. How hot was the mom? Hilarious

No comment.................

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 11:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: OK, no one else asked so I will. How hot was the mom? Hilarious

Valid question.

(09-05-2023, 12:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No comment.................

Hilarious

Answer the damn question.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 01:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Valid question.

Answer the damn question.

She wasn't ugly but nothing to write home about.
Reply/Quote