Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Keep Staring At This All Afternoon...
http://www.bengals.com/team/standings.html

... And smiling!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:24 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: http://www.bengals.com/team/standings.html

... And smiling!

Yeah.  I don't have to work tomorrow night, so you best believe I'll have MNF on.  I'll be rooting for the Super Chargers like they're my second team.  I'd love to see Pittsburgh keep digging that hole.
Reply/Quote
I hope Rivers buries them.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I live in CLE and some twerp at work set his desktop screen to last season when the Browns were leading the division at 6-3. Can you believe that? They were effing 6-3.

He's a nice kid but also a twerp, I should snapshot the current standings as my desktop.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
5-0 with the potential to be 6-0 at the bye week is flat out amazing. I will be rooting hard against the steelers tonight (as always) and will love to hear more and more analysts eat their words regarding Dalton.

If AJ doesn't continue to back away at the goalline (did he not think there was a DB behind him?) and the other amazing AJ touchdown wasn't called back by penalty, Dalton likely has his best game ever and it isn't even close. I know the "ifs and betts were sugar and nuts, I could open a candy store" lines, but they did it...against what is likely the best defense they will see all year. And perhaps more impressively, they overcame huge mistakes and pulled out a huge win.

Cloud 9
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My reaction to this post is what's wrong with the Ravens?

They have a hole to climb out of but it always seems like they find a way to get into the mix (like last year).

And for the Bengals, 5-0 is a commanding lead but would be foolish to pencil them in as AFC champion especially when they still have tough games against the Steelers, Browns, Cardinals (in Tempe against Carson unless he gets hurt again) and in Denver against Forehead Boy.
Reply/Quote