Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT...
(01-20-2022, 11:58 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah so put Tennessee ahead of KC. Have head to head win and home field advantage over KC.

So if we beat Tennessee and KC beats Buffalo, Cincinnati hosts the AFC Championship?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So if we beat Tennessee and KC beats Buffalo, Cincinnati hosts the AFC Championship?

I think it goes by seeding. I could be wrong though. I haven't paid attention this deep into the playoffs in what seems like decades.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So if we beat Tennessee and KC beats Buffalo, Cincinnati hosts the AFC Championship?

(01-20-2022, 02:19 PM)jason Wrote: I think it goes by seeding. I could be wrong though. I haven't paid attention this deep into the playoffs in what seems like decades.

No more home games for the Bengals. If they win Saturday, it's on to Buffalo or KC. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No more home games for the Bengals. If they win Saturday, it's on to Buffalo or KC. 

Yeah, people have to look at it this way. The highest remaining seed ALWAYS plays the lowest remaining seed, and the higher seeded team in each game ALWAYS plays at home.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Why would a 4th seed ever host a game over a 2nd or 3rd seed???
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 11:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I mean, seriously, this. Being an NFL analyst has got to be the #1 job where you can be lazy, unprepared and not up to date, and keep your job. They had one of the top rules guys on the Sirius show The Blitz with Bruce Murray and Rich Gannon, and they were talking about the whistle play. The guest (I don't remember his name, but it was a rules guy) said the play should have been cancelled because the whistle blew before Burrow threw the ball. While it sucks this guy went on the air and proved to everybody he hadn't even seen the play obviously, neither host called him on it. So anyone that did not watch that game now thinks the whistle was before the pass. It's maddening. 

Pathetic man, would be my dream job to be an NFL analyst and I damn sure would do a better job than a lot of these 
guys and gals as it would be my job. Something I take pride in. These people don't have this at all it seems. Just make
stuff up and live in the past when Mike Daniels was on the Packers in his prime. About half a dozen years ago.

Also, why would anyone want the refs to influence games and take away a clear TD?

The only answer is clear bias against the team scoring the TD...
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No more home games for the Bengals. If they win Saturday, it's on to Buffalo or KC. 

This. Not even a question, we are the 4th seed, we play in KC or Buffalo if we beat the Titans.
Reply/Quote