Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE THIS TEAM
I have always been a tried and true Bengals fan.  Grew up in Cincy, live in Colorado now.  Like most Bengal fans, I am cautiously optimistic every year coming into the season.  I've always thought that Andy was a good to above average QB and thought that Marvin was a good coach that was operating in a dysfunctional family.  The team that we have this year is different.  It seems that we got rid of the malcontents.  I've heard Dre K. reference this a couple of times, always thought he was referring to Pacman, but now think that it was Iloka.  The team is young, so we are going through some growing pains, but there is a sense of confidence and poise with this team.  It seems to me like we've got something special going on.  The offense and the defense are propping each other up and there seems to be a new sense of camaraderie between the two.  My theory is that Marvin got full control of the hiring of coaches and decisions on personnel for the first time in his latest contract deal.  During Sunday's game, I wasn't that concerned, just always had the feeling we would somehow win.  WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote