Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Like What I Read About Bengals In Sunday Paper
The story was this mini camp and how Eifert looks 100 % back from his injury and Atkins now looks 100 % back from his injury. .....The bad news is Burfict is still pretty messed up and we don't have a lot of great depth at linebacker. But Atkins, Dunlap, MJ, Peko, Simms, and just a lot of talent on the D Line should make this a Super Bowl type D Line. Our DB's don't give up many points either. ....Maybe Hawk can add to the LBs and if the LBs can play good ball, I look for a Super Bowl type D. ....This isn't IF's and MAYBE's, it's the best talent this franchise has ever had at D Line.

So most of the Sunday News about Bengals was excellent. Makes me ready for some BENGALS football. ....as always, GO BENGALS !!!!!.......There was the Fearsome Foursome and Doomsday and The Steel Curtain....Has anybody ever used THE CLAW or THE TIGER ATTACK as a D Line name....Bengals may end up needing a name for this Defense because it should be awesome up front. Loaded with talent. Some real talent won't make the team at D Line....Hopefully some other team is loaded up at LB and we can grab more depth before the start of the season as the cuts come down.
Reply/Quote
***NECRO!***

This was posted 3 years and 4 hours ago!
Reply/Quote
Coulda woulda shoulda.. Story of my life..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Claw?   Roar.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote