Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love You Guys
I have to go soon.

You’re all aces in my book. I know, “Kijana, you’re hilarious, we love your off-beat style and your keen insight…you just have to tone it down a little.”

After Evan sliced the uprights I went on a bit of an unplanned sojourn. I had a spiked dr pepper and a lion’s share of the melatonin. This game was to be celebrated and I party alone.

After I released my hostage Mayor McCheese I had to lam to the west side of the tracks. The place people with impressive stock portfolios and cheese of the month memberships never go. Had to lay low. You see, I put up a sign on the Mcdonald’s Drive Thru menu that said “Dear Fat Customers, We’re out of Big Macs unless we get a WHO DEY and a loud one, so fire it up, Chubb Rock.” After around 15 minutes of confused histrionics and some fisticuffs, the cashiers figured out I was the culprit, which led to me taking The Good Mayor hostage.

When you’re drying out under the tree of knowledge, running from johnny law, you do a lot of self-reflection. Self-reflection turns into vandalism quickly when you find a can of spray paint and you’re a few yards shy of the tobacco barn.

Now the fuzz have me on 2 crimes - disrupting the Saturday Night Big Mac Feeding and writing the lyrics to “Night Moves” by Bob Seger on an agricultural building. The Bengals are in the AFC Championship, and I’ll be in the game thread. Currently I’m on the way to nowhere in a hurry in the back of a Ford F-150 that smells like tuna cappuccino and mid-life crises.

I’m going to be back Sunday. Not sure what shape I’m in, but I’ll go as far as 53 dollars and a few sub club stamps can take me. I’ll be less aggressive in the thread. I’ve gained perspective. Sunday is going to be good for all of us.

Thanks for being there. WHO DEY.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You and gramps have the craziest posts lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: funny-reaction-gifs-parks-and-recreation...wanson.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bad schrooms?
Reply/Quote
Why. Does. Your. Breath. Smell. Like. Birdseed?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bob Seger was such a perv. Stalking strippers on Main Street, reminiscing about his sexual escapades with a teen girl, etc.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This is the type of post I came here for after that win.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote