Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!
Experiencing life as a Bengals fan right now. It's already quite a ride. Let's go guys!

And if you wanna get imbibed to a dangerous level, take a drink every time Ben pats the ball.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 01:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No doubt if it's close the Refs will help the Steelers like they did in Dallas. Ninja

The refs won’t matter because it’s not going to be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 03:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: BENGALS WILL BEAT THE STEELERS THIS SUNDAY!!

I could go on (and I'm sure you'll bring up other thigns I'm not mentioning) but I am putting it out there NOW that the Bengals will beat the Steelers this Sunday and put together the first winning streak of the Zac Taylor era.

Hi Phil!  End of Q1 and your Bungles seem to be holding true to their legacy of being pathetic.  Steelers 12, Bungles 0.
Reply/Quote
Gosh, TJ is really adding to his sack total today.

Hope the Steelers keep it going in the 2nd half.

My first half impression:

The Steelers are better on both sides of the ball.

Just are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 03:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: BENGALS WILL BEAT THE STEELERS THIS SUNDAY!!

I could go on (and I'm sure you'll bring up other thigns I'm not mentioning) but I am putting it out there NOW that the Bengals will beat the Steelers this Sunday and put together the first winning streak of the Zac Taylor era.

Ok My very dear buddy PhilHos - it appears that you continue to not have a clue. After 2Q, the score is now Pitt 22, Bungles 7.

By the way, how are you liking the play by man Ben and TJ?  Someday you won't root for a loser, but today is not that day.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:12 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Ok My very dear buddy PhilHos - it appears that you continue to not have a clue. After 2Q, the score is now Pitt 22, Bungles 7.

By the way, how are you liking the play by man Ben and TJ?  Someday you won't root for a loser, but today is not that day.

Still too early to crow. 

Steelers let down sometimes, let lesser teams back in it.
And now they can't get the run going.

I'd like to see another TD before I feel comfortable.

Burrow is doing well, given the pressure he is under.
Reply/Quote
nah, no worries, these are the Bungles. The Steelers totally own this team, and will always own this pathetic excuse of a team.
Reply/Quote

Ok my dear fat slob and lazy POS loser friend PhilHos, you know I love you man, but after Q3 - it's Steelers 29, Bungles 7.

Ben is dominating, which you and I both know that you have personally anguished over the past 17 years, but heh, you predicted a win, so let's see what happens in the final quarter!
Reply/Quote
Jeezus, Bengals have 118 yards rushing and Steelers only 32.

And now the D let them put up another field goal.

FIRE TOMLIN!!

Steelers need a real coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:27 PM)Dill Wrote: Jeezus, Bengals have 118 yards rushing and Steelers only 32.

FIRE TOMLIN!!

Steelers need a real coach.

I know it's sarcasm, but please don't act like a Bungle.  It's disturbing.  On that note, I just read a note in the Jungle Noise gameday thread where they are guranteeing a re-match win against the Steelers.  You can't make this stuff up, you have to truly appreciate Bungledome to enjoy it.
Reply/Quote

This is purely a gut feeling because we all know there's no logical reason to believe the Steelers won't win. Pittsburgh has probably the best Defense in the league this year, their offense may not be the greatest but it wouldn't matter if it was the worst because the Bengals defense is only marginally improved from being the worst defense last season. Burrow is playing really well, but he's still a rookie about to face his toughest challenge yet.

And, hey, if I'm wrong and the Steelers win this Sunday, well, by God I'll admit that I was wrong. PUBLICLY (on this forum anyways).

I'm a man of my word: I was wrong.

Whoo, that was hard. I'm going to need to go lie down or do some cocaine or something. Maybe I'll sexually assault a woman in the bathroom like Ben Rothlisberger.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's not like it wasn't obvious. You were just an idiot for thinking it wouldn't happen. We own you fat boy, always.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:12 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Someday you won't root for a loser, but today is not that day.

This is true. I root for the loser Bengals and I root for you to make better posts. At least the Bengals have proven to be winners before so there's Hope for them. You? Not so much.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 08:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Gosh, TJ is really adding to his sack total today.

Hope the Steelers keep it going in the 2nd half.

My first half impression:

The Steelers are better on both sides of the ball.

Just are.

You have to relax and take a breath. Remember how everyone was wondering if Baker was "back" after beating the Bengals? It's not them, it's "us". Everyone gets well/looks like SB champs against these chumps. They are forever (as long as Mike Brown is involved) the laughingstock/doormat of the NFL. 

Hooray

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:08 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Ok my dear fat slob and lazy POS loser friend PhilHos, 
Reported.
Oh and congrats, you're the first and only person I've put on my ignore list.
Reply/Quote
I will accept you complete and unconditional surrender.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:02 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I will accept you complete and unconditional surrender.

*your

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This is true. I root for the loser Bengals and I root for you to make better posts. At least the Bengals have proven to be winners before so there's Hope for them. You? Not so much.

Again, my fat friend from Butler, today is not that day.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:03 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Again, my fat friend from Butler, today is not that day.

Zero rep, still. Other Steelers fans know you're a fake and an embarrassment. 

Jump on one of your other accounts and rep yourself real quick. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 10:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *your
Wow.  If "your" team totally sucks, year, after year, after year, revert to grammar smack.  Thank you - it proves my point.  Thank you for being pathetic and making me happy.
Reply/Quote