Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Made It To An International Video!
Sorta................

Hilarious

I noticed a video on Facebook with the "Top 5 Outrageous Outbursts" from courtrooms and figured I should give it a watch. 

It goes through two or three outbursts and I'm like "whatever," but then it gets to 3:05 and says it's in Newport Kentucky, and I'm thinking "there's no way," but, sure enough, it's the driver from our wreck attacking guards!

[video=facebook][/video]

That means that, indirectly, I made it on an international video and I'm famous!

Hilarious

How many other people do you know have been on an international video?!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Depends on what qualifies as an international video.

There was a matter a few years ago here in CT where a guy murdered his daughter in Massachusetts and they found him in Bridgeport, CT. I worked (I'm a court interpreter) the hearing of his extradition back to MA. Media was there and there is a video somewhere out there where the back of my head appears as I'm whispering in his ear.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If i make a Video and my Canadian friend watches it does it count?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:26 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Depends on what qualifies as an international video.

There was a matter a few years ago here in CT where a guy murdered his daughter in Massachusetts and they found him in Bridgeport, CT. I worked (I'm a court interpreter) the hearing of his extradition back to MA. Media was there and there is a video somewhere out there where the back of my head appears as I'm whispering in his ear.
Gotta be broadcasted in another country!
(09-29-2023, 12:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If i make a Video and my Canadian friend watches it does it count?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote