Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Met The Lady That Saved My Life........
And I didn't even know she had saved my life!

The car we wrecked in was small and it was crunched by the tree, so I always wondered how they had gotten me out without ripping the car apart.

Yesterday, I'm getting my hair cut, and I turn around afterwards and there's this lady looking at me with coloring in her hair and she says "you're Brad Fritz?"

I just smile and nod.

She says "I was in the car with you!"

I just smile and nod again.

She repeats herself.

Is this lady high? What car? It was only me, the passenger and the driver in the wreck.

I just smile and nod.

She says "you were my first call."

Now, I'm kind of curious, but still not sure what she's talking about.

"I was a first responder to the cemetery the night of the wreck. They couldn't get to you because the car was so crunched up and I was small enough to fit in it, so we knocked out the back windshield, I climbed in, opened your airway, got you breathing, and then lifted you out the back............."

I just start BAWLING crying, and I NEVER cry.

If they had waited for the jaws of life or even just used their tools to bust it all open and get me out, there's no way that I survive.

I've met the pilot of Aircare that flew me to the hospital in Cincinnati, I've met the cop who called Aircare, and I've met a few other people, but this lady is literally the reason that I'm alive.

I kept crying on and off for the next two hours.

Sorry but I had to share with my family on here because it pretty much feels like that's what we are!
Reply/Quote
very cool. hell of a first call and assignment. damn. crazy you never met her.

hope you bought her a drink.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool story Bro. Maybe you should return the favor and open her airway? Ninja

Reply/Quote
That's a great story. Glad that you got to meet her.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 12:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cool story Bro. Maybe you should return the favor and open her airway? Ninja

was waiting for someone to ask if she was hot.  

eagerly awaiting this knowledge brad
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 10:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: very cool.  hell of a first call and assignment.   damn.  crazy you never met her.  

hope you bought her a drink.
I never even knew that part of the story!

Couldn't buy her a drink in the salon, but I will if I can ever get her to meet me again.

I'm going to invite her to one of my presentations, so hopefully I can buy her a drink afterwards.
(03-29-2019, 12:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cool story Bro. Maybe you should return the favor and open her airway? Ninja
You would go there..................

Facepalm

Hilarious Hilarious

I didn't even think of her like that!  I was too busy crying!
(03-29-2019, 12:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's a great story.  Glad that you got to meet her.
It's unbelievable...........
(03-29-2019, 12:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: was waiting for someone to ask if she was hot.  

eagerly awaiting this knowledge brad

She was cute and she actually looked hotter with her hair all tied up with the dye in it (she was getting it colored black).

But honestly I feel bad even saying that just because this lady saved my life, so I didn't even look at her like that (me, of all people, feels bad, and I feel bad for even posting that sentence above, so that tells you how much I respect/love/appreciate this lady!).
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: She was cute and she actually looked hotter with her hair all tied up with the dye in it (she was getting it colored black).

So, you get your hair cut at the beauty salon?  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Are you sure she did not have you confused with a different Brad Fritz?
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 03:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you get your hair cut at the beauty salon?  Ninja

Have you seen me?!  

Only place to go when you're the most beautiful cripple in town!

It's called a salon, but it's mostly a haircut place, and it's literally on the street directly behind my place, so I just roll there  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You would go there..................

Facepalm

Hilarious Hilarious

I didn't even think of her like that!  I was too busy crying!

Well, come on man? It was too easy to pass up.
(03-29-2019, 03:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you get your hair cut at the beauty salon?  Ninja

Bradley Fritz  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2019, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Only place to go when you're the most beautiful cripple in town!

ThumbsUp 

a/k/a Brad Pitz
Reply/Quote
I invited her to come to a day of my presentations in May at a school in Cincinnati that I trust, so that should be pretty unbelievable.

I'm going to edit my presentation with new things that she told me to make it more dramatic and intense (they had to knock out the back windshield to get to and she was the only one small enough to fit in, and then she lifted my head because I was choking on my blood and she suctioned it all out).

It should be pretty intense!
Reply/Quote