Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Shouldn't do this - but Im going to
Love your first three picks.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2019, 04:24 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Sure, at this point, but he was a top 10 pick and was highly thought of.

I think he's a better pure passer than Dalton and with a good offensive coach and the weapons we have, he could be a great NFL QB.

You could be correct. It is just up in the air at this point.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 01:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: No, most are saying people are offering a 3rd. The cardinals have no interest in taking a bath on this. I still believe the only way they move Rosen is for a 1st and the only way the take Murray is if the move Rosen. Keep an eye on the Raiders pick 24/27 or the Redskins at 15. Maybe even the Chargers at pick 28.

I think a smart team that needs a QB and likes Rosen would offer their second rounder, and a conditional second rounder based on some performance attainment goals for Rosen in 2019 that could fall as low as a fourth rounder.  

I don't see why any team would pay a first rounder for Rosen when they have already lost one year off his rookie contract vs. a rookie QB from this class.  And you better have an offensive line, because he is far from mobile.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 09:18 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think a smart team that needs a QB and likes Rosen would offer their second rounder, and a conditional second rounder based on some performance attainment goals for Rosen in 2019 that could fall as low as a fourth rounder.  

I don't see why any team would pay a first rounder for Rosen when they have already lost one year off his rookie contract vs. a rookie QB from this class.  And you better have an offensive line, because he is far from mobile.  

I'm not saying someone will, but I think that's what it takes for the Cardinals to move on. Trent Richardson fetched a 1st after his rookie year, while it was better than Rosen's it was at a far less valuable position. I do agree, I think he could be had for a 2nd plus some sort of kicker but I think that happens draft week in more of a last ditch effort.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2019, 04:24 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Sure, at this point, but he was a top 10 pick and was highly thought of.

I think he's a better pure passer than Dalton and with a good offensive coach and the weapons we have, he could be a great NFL QB.

I think so as well, but not with our OLine as it currently is.
His biggest weakness is throwing while on the run, second biggest problem is his WR's ran horrible routes last year. Anticipation throws do not work when your guy isn't where he's supposed to be. That's not Rosen's fault. We saw that with CP. It's why TJ was soo good and Chad fell apart in the last couple of years.

Green and Boyd are excellent route runners.
Fitzgerald is an excellent route runner too, but Chad Williams biggest knock was route running.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Not to mention the fact that he wouldn't be crazy expensive and our backup quarterback just so happens to be unable to complete a forward pass.
Reply/Quote