Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think Eifert Bet On The Texans Last Night
He had three drops that I saw.

Granted that the one was slightly behind him and he got lightly hit, but that's where it had to be in order to avoid being intercepted, and there's definitely no excuse for the other two drops.

Highly disappointed in Eifert.
Reply/Quote
He should have had all 3.

All those drops and our pre-snap penalties killed us. The play-calling didn't help either.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:31 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: He should have had all 3.

All those drops and our pre-snap penalties killed us. The play-calling didn't help either.
I also heard Eifert say that on the play where the defender fell down he changed his route but Andy had already threw it to what should have been a slant. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He had three drops that I saw.

Granted that the one was slightly behind him and he got lightly hit, but that's where it had to be in order to avoid being intercepted, and there's definitely no excuse for the other two drops.

Highly disappointed in Eifert.

And me wearing my brand new eifert jersey last night. It just about found the trash can after about the third dropped pass. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:38 PM)R3stangs Wrote: And me wearing my brand new eifert jersey last night. It just about found the trash can after about the third dropped pass. 

I blame you........  we need more focus out of you.

Hopefully, he's put them behind him and isn't even thinking about them, which I don't think he will considering he only had two drops coming into this season, with both of them being from his rookie year.

He'll be ok, especially if the one was just a miscommunication between he and Andy  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote