Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think I Have The Flu W/ Temp @ 103!
I've been sleeping a lot the past few days and sneezing and coughing. I ate last night and today but, besides that, I don't think I've eaten in three days besides for forcing things down once or twice. I didn't have an appetite.

I normally just let these things play themselves out, but I'm presenting at Anderson High School in Cincinnati on Wednesday, so I was thinking "maybe I should check my temperature just to make sure."

My temperature was 103!

I took some Ibustupid spelling and my temperature has gone down to 100, so let's hope it keeps getting lower and I can present on Wednesday!
Reply/Quote
might want to visit a little clinic to see if you can get some meds if its not getting better on its own
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2024, 04:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: might want to visit a little clinic to see if you can get some meds if its not getting better on its own

Feel a little better except a headache and still stuffed up. Still taking two iBuprofen every six hours and one Tylenol every six hours (rotating every three) and it helps.

I'm going to go to a clinic or somewhere else that accepts Medicare and other insurance like that if it doesn't improve on its own.
Reply/Quote