Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kahlil Mack is the truth
Wow. I knew smith the bears drafted would be good and has a sack already but Mack is a whole other animal. Dude has an int for a touchdown and multiple sacks already tonight. Sure Oakland got a couple first rounders but the dude is good. My question is if it would of been us would we have wanted the bengals to give Mack 141 mil, or the draft picks. I know with Mikey it would be the draft picks which the paper work would get lost, but who got the better deal?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:50 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Wow. I knew smith the bears drafted would be good and has a sack already but Mack is a whole other animal. Dude has an int for a touchdown and multiple sacks already tonight. Sure Oakland got a couple first rounders but the dude is good. My question is if it would of been us would we have wanted the bengals to give Mack 141 mil, or the draft picks. I know with Mikey it would be the draft picks which the paper work would get lost, but who got the better deal?

The bears have a QB on a rookie deal. That's the difference. Each team got a deal that works for them. Although not sure why the Raiders wouldn't use the franchise tag on him over the next year or two if they think they are SB contenders. 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:58 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The bears have a QB on a rookie deal. That's the difference. Each team got a deal that works for them. Although not sure why the Raiders wouldn't use the franchise tag on him over the next year or two if they think they are SB contenders. 

I'm pretty sure they know they are not because everyone else knows they aren't.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:58 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The bears have a QB on a rookie deal. That's the difference. Each team got a deal that works for them. Although not sure why the Raiders wouldn't use the franchise tag on him over the next year or two if they think they are SB contenders. 

This is the common thread. Donald and Mack get paid by teams who don't have to pay their QB's starting QB money yet. It was the same way Seattle was able to build their defense and it eventually caught up with them when they paid Wilson.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 10:50 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Wow. I knew smith the bears drafted would be good and has a sack already but Mack is a whole other animal. Dude has an int for a touchdown and multiple sacks already tonight. Sure Oakland got a couple first rounders but the dude is good. My question is if it would of been us would we have wanted the bengals to give Mack 141 mil, or the draft picks. I know with Mikey it would be the draft picks which the paper work would get lost, but who got the better deal?

mack wont play that full contract he will eventually be cut for cap space and go on to sign a big looking contract only to not play it all either.
Reply/Quote
We're paying Geno and Dunlap 31 million combined plus we have Lawson in the wings. Mack wasn't that major of a need to do that trade.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 01:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: mack wont play that full contract he will eventually be cut for cap space and go on to sign a big looking contract only to not play it all either.

It is still a massive deal, but yes there is an out after 2021 with only a 7 million cap hit. Until then he is making 24 million a year. 
Reply/Quote