Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Afraid Of An 0-3 Start, I Now Think A 2-2 Start
2-2 won't be bad.....some teams will be 0-3 and they can already forget about it.....I looked at the schedule starting with 2 road games. Then Super Bowl Champs....At New York on 9 /11, at Pittsburg, Super Bowl Denver....and I was not happy we got stuck with that, and I saw 0-3 as a real possibility.....I do think they will beat Miami and go to 2-2 on the season....They will get Eifert and Burfict back and I do think this team can make play-offs. .....I say this because of all the fans jumping ship because they thought team would start 8-0 again. ...Jump ship if you want, but I think this team has the best yet to come....

Bengals will WIN in a few days on Thursday....so don't jump off the ledge yet.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Kevin, you are my dude! I can always count on you to build me up!

I'm staying right here with ya, baby!

Reply/Quote
They must win on Thursday. Only 21 teams have made the playoffs after starting 1-3 since 1990. You basically have about a 7% chance, which is really bad...
Reply/Quote
Thursday's a must-win.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I was really pissed we lost today but after looking at the rest of the league, I don't feel so bad about it. Who's still undefeated? Broncos, Vikings, Ravens and Patriots? The way the Steelers lost makes me feel better. Thursday is a must win but I think we roll on the Dolphins
Reply/Quote
If they can't beat Miami at home when they're desperate for a win they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. You can justify a lost at home to the reigning champs and at Pittsburgh due to our rivalry but at home against? Inexcusable and on acceptable.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:19 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I was really pissed we lost today but after looking at the rest of the league, I don't feel so bad about it.  Who's still undefeated?  Broncos, Vikings, Ravens and Patriots?  The way the Steelers lost makes me feel better.  Thursday is a must win but I think we roll on the Dolphins

I'm with you on that Steelers loss--that's the best feeling in the world that they got ROMPED! Bwahahaa. I love it. Dickwads
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:19 PM)Whacked Wrote: If they can't beat Miami at home when they're desperate for a win they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. You can justify a lost at home to the reigning champs and at Pittsburgh due to our rivalry but at home against?  Inexcusable and on acceptable.

BOOK IT, DANO.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:05 PM)kevin Wrote: I say this because of all the fans jumping ship because they thought team would start 8-0 again. ...Jump ship if you want, but I think this team has the best yet to come....

Bengals will WIN in a few days on Thursday....so don't jump off the ledge yet.

No one is jumping ship because they thought the team would be 8-0.  You're just hearing the typical post-loss grumbling.  A win on Thursday, no matter how ugly, and this board will have them winning all teh superbowlz yet again.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thursday night. The Dolphins. Primetime. Short week. 1-3 is in our future boys. Better buckle up for it. At best, we're better off hoping to get out healthy.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
OH, is anybody else happy STEELERS LOST.....OK, Ravens 3-0, but they won't go undefeated....Browns 0-3 and already out of it....Colts almost went 0-3 but Luck made a play-off game rally to avoid 0-3.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No one is jumping ship because they thought the team would be 8-0.  You're just hearing the typical post-loss grumbling.  A win on Thursday, no matter how ugly, and this board will have them winning all teh superbowlz yet again.  

Hahaha you're not wrong. 

It's Primetime Bengal football, this won't be an easy game for us. It will be a struggle until the bitter end, I'm sure.... Unless we have a replay of the Dalton we saw on Thursday night a couple of years ago  Nervous

With said said, I expect us to win but we will not blow the Dolphins out
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:27 PM)kevin Wrote: OH, is anybody else happy STEELERS LOST.....OK, Ravens 3-0, but they won't go undefeated....Browns 0-3 and already out of it....Colts almost went 0-3 but Luck made a play-off game rally to avoid 0-3.

Small joy hanging out at PBS post-game to watch the Browns blow the game-winning FG and then hear the loss later on radio.  To paraphrase Lucy: Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, they're the Charlie Brownest.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No one is jumping ship because they thought the team would be 8-0.  You're just hearing the typical post-loss grumbling.  A win on Thursday, no matter how ugly, and this board will have them winning all teh superbowlz yet again.  

Won't here Super Bowl talk from me, even if we beat Miami 63-0. I see this team finishing 8-8 with wins against them, Cleveland twice, the Bills, Redskins, Houston, and Baltimore here. Might get to 9-7 with a win against the Cowboys. I just don't see us beating the Pats, Giants, the Ravens there, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Thank God for a short week to put this loss behind us and get back to .500
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:41 PM)corpjet Wrote: Thank God for a short week to put this loss behind us and get back to .500

Or (gulp) 1-3.  The fish have had our number of late.  Dare we think it?
Reply/Quote
Bengals at home for a national night game with a short week to prepare, against a team they havent beat in 9 years. Yeah, my confidence is booming for this one LOL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:47 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Bengals at home for a national night game with a short week to prepare, against a team they havent beat in 9 years. Yeah, my confidence is booming for this one LOL

I beleive in this team.

They have the character and can go toe to  toe with this team.
Reply/Quote
13-0 the rest of the way
Reply/Quote
Cardinals and Panthers both 1-2 as well. 

I'm pissed, but not worried yet.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote