Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was DOMINATING The League With My Best Friends........
In the league with my best friends from grade/high school, I took Henry fourth and then I have Jefferson and AJ Brown at receiver, Cordarelle Patterson, Antonio Gibson, Chase Edmonds, Kyle Pitts, and Justin Herbert at quarterback.

Even with Gibson struggling this season, Henry was dominating and I was a lock to at least make the playoffs.

On top of the glory and the hundred dollar entry fee, I also bet my fist ever best friend a grand that I'd finish better than him.

It looked like I was easily finishing AT LEAST second, but then Henry gets knocked out for the rest of the fantasy season.

Anybody else getting the shaft as bad as I am?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In the league with my best friends from grade/high school, I took Henry fourth and then I have Jefferson and AJ Brown at receiver, Cordarelle Patterson, Antonio Gibson, Chase Edmonds, Kyle Pitts, and Justin Herbert at quarterback.

Even with Gibson struggling this season, Henry was dominating and I was a lock to at least make the playoffs.

On top of the glory and the hundred dollar entry fee, I also bet my fist ever best friend a grand that I'd finish better than him.

It looked like I was easily finishing AT LEAST second, but then Henry gets knocked out for the rest of the fantasy season.

Anybody else getting the shaft as bad as I am?

I'm in two leagues: one has Derrick Henry and Mixon, the other has Aaron Jones and Johnathan Taylor.

The injury to Henry has hurt, but I'm still 2nd place in that league.
Aaron Jones hasn't been as good this season compared the last couple, and he's been hurt some, but I'm holding down 1st place in that league.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 03:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm in two leagues: one has Derrick Henry and Mixon, the other has Aaron Jones and Johnathan Taylor.

The injury to Henry has hurt, but I'm still 2nd place in that league.
Aaron Jones hasn't been as good this season compared the last couple, and he's been hurt some, but I'm holding down 1st place in that league.

JD McKissic killed me when he vultured those two touchdowns from Gibson with the ten yard touchdown pass and the ten yard touchdown run.

Luckily, I still won, but I think I'll need him to start cashing in big if I want to make a roll at this title and win a grand.

I have Freeman and I hope Murray gets re-injured or Freeman keeps playing so well that they keep giving him the ball. I also picked up Hilliard from the Titans, so hopefully he can produce if I ever need him to.

It's been a weird year in fantasy.

Best of luck to ya!
Reply/Quote