Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Would Personally Like To Thank Dirk Koetter
(10-28-2018, 05:37 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Yep - And unfortuntely means Teryl Austin will get a pass. . This is the worst Bengals defense I've seen in a long time

The Bengals are beat up with injuries on both phases. Hopefully they will get healthy the next couple of weeks or the Saints
 will Brees thru our D. I know the offense scored 37 points but they didn't do the defense any favors by going three and out on five second half drives. Reminded me of the Ravens game earlier this year. Neither the offense or defense has played a complete game for four quarters and this goes back to coaching. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 09:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We shall see. Nervous

No we will not !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 08:36 PM)JumboTron Wrote: The Bengals haven't out coached anyone since Sam Wyche was roaming the sidelines.

Hard to argue with this one. Sam Wyche is awesome. And repped.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 08:36 PM)JumboTron Wrote: The Bengals haven't out coached anyone since Sam Wyche was roaming the sidelines.

Don't tell me.  Tell the dummy who started this thread claiming that the Bengals only won because of a mistake made by the Bucs coach.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't tell me.  Tell the dummy who started this thread claiming that the Bengals only won because of a mistake made by the Bucs coach.

Fred, I normally agree with you... but do you HONESTLY believe the Bengals would have won without Winston's horribly-thrown, gift-wrapped INT's?  From the statistical evidence, it certainly seems likely that if Fitzpatrick had played the whole game, the Bengals would have lost.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:11 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Fred, I normally agree with you... but do you HONESTLY believe the Bengals would have won without Winston's horribly-thrown, gift-wrapped INT's?  From the statistical evidence, it certainly seems likely that if Fitzpatrick had played the whole game, the Bengals would have lost.

Then thank goodness our coach is smarter than their, right?

Here is what I know.  When we lose a close game and people talk about how we "could have won" you tell them to "stop making excuses.  All that matters is that we lost."  But when we win a close game you and your crowd fill these threads up with "excuses" for why we should have lost.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  But when we win a close game you and your crowd fill these threads up with "excuses" for why we should have lost.

Only when they play so horribly that they nearly squander a gift-wrapped, potential-blowout win.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't tell me.  Tell the dummy who started this thread claiming that the Bengals only won because of a mistake made by the Bucs coach.

[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But when we win a close game you and your crowd fill these threads up with "excuses" for why we should have lost.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't remember that being the case after the last-second win vs Atlanta.
Reply/Quote