Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I almost didn’t get on here.
Honestly, ZT is a symptom more than the major issue. It's the same ailment for 28+ years.

ZT is here because he's easy to control by management and will go with the flow. IF they brought in an experienced coach, he wouldn't be happy with signing Bobby Hart, Kerry Wynn, and BW Webb in free agency. And a well managed franchise wouldn't bring in a ZT as HC. Maybe he gets a shot somewhere as OC 1st to get some experience.

Here, he's HC and OC which is A LOT for someone who has very little OC experience.

You're seeing that. We're getting out-schemed. Out-coached. Players are regressing. The position coaches are bad too.

How many times did an offensive lineman double-team a guy only to let a Steeler run free? That's on Turner.

Then, on defense...their answer to the Steelers using misdirection and getting the edge is to put an extra DT in. The answer is a 3rd LB. Put Pratt out there! And have the ends set the edge.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:13 AM)740Bengal Wrote: It's a process, I still wouldn't be surprised if ZT wins 7 to 9 games. 

Hilarious Hilarious ...L...O...L  Thank you for this post. This literally made my day. I need some of whatever the hell you are smoking. Some people in this fan base are so delusional it kills me.
Reply/Quote
IF we could just find a way to win the next 12 games in a row...we'll finish 12-4 and win the division.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:13 AM)740Bengal Wrote: It's a process, I still wouldn't be surprised if ZT wins 7 to 9 games. 

That sounds about right as they'll give him two years...

(10-01-2019, 12:06 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Marvin did. Just saying.

Taylor is in over his head. It all sounds great coming out of his mouth and Mike Brown and Family bought the talk hook, line and sinker.

But it turned out to be a bunch of fluff and PR backed up by zero substance.

Last year Marvin was 5-3 with AJ and then 1-7 without him.

He was 6-7 with Cordy Glenn and 0-3 without him.
Reply/Quote