Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am DONE with NFL football.
It is not BAD enough that we watch with EXPECTATIONS of respectable play, officiating, and ENTERTAINMENT.

I AM DONE. I don't care how they do it anymore. The NFL / Bengals have totally disappointed me today.

YOU CANNOT VALIDATE in ANYWAY what I saw. Linebackers FILL HOLES. They DO NOT ATTACK LINEMEN AND CREATE HOLES for running backs. B. S.

The BILLS? A CENTER could have played for the VIKINGS AND WON. There us SOMETHING WRONG people.
(BTW, Cincy should have won by 10 Min)

I HOPE you enjoy this. GAME. It has been ruined for me...

JUST GO!
Reply/Quote
Bye....
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)jwayne Wrote: It is not BAD enough that we watch with EXPECTATIONS of respectable play, officiating, and ENTERTAINMENT.

I AM DONE. I don't care how they do it anymore. The NFL / Bengals have totally disappointed me today.

YOU CANNOT VALIDATE in ANYWAY what I saw. Linebackers FILL HOLES. They DO NOT ATTACK LINEMEN AND CREATE HOLES for running backs. B. S.

The BILLS? A CENTER could have played for the VIKINGS AND WON. There us SOMETHING WRONG people.

JUST GO!

C'ya
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Slam_the_Door_on_Satan_and_Self_this_Lent.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)jwayne Wrote: It is not BAD enough that we watch with EXPECTATIONS of respectable play, officiating, and ENTERTAINMENT.

JUST GO!

Lol.   
Reply/Quote

JUST GO!
Well...... Wow.... Uh..... 

Shocked
Reply/Quote
I see....

Wait....

What?
Reply/Quote
relax
Reply/Quote
Hunh?

Overreaction, much?
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
OH NOEZ! A quitter is quitting again!  Dammit! Just to show you I'm not quitting! That'll learn ya! 

On the downside, me going fishing after half time didn't pan out, but on the bright side I did catch a really large bluegill that might turn out to almost be part of a meal along with a few others and a smallish catfish that was in the fridge.. They're all in the oven as I type this.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Damn, fellas. Looks like we lost another one.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: OH NOEZ! A quitter is quitting again!  Dammit! Just to show you I'm not quitting! That'll learn ya! 

Don't think we've forgotten that your lack of fishing today cost us this game Pissed
Reply/Quote
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't think we've forgotten that your lack of fishing today cost us this game Pissed

I DID go fishing after half time . Too bad it only works when we have a decent defense and we're not missing half the team to injuries. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It’s entertainment and if it’s making you this angry it’s probably for best to leave it behind. Bye

Yet your still lurking in the thread so I quess you weren’t that serious about leaving.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: I DID go fishing after half time . Too bad it only works when we have a decent defense and we're not missing half the team to injuries. 

We're going to need you to fish for the WHOLE game next week.  Probably Monday through Saturday, too, just to be safe  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Nah. I'm going to stick around until I can figure out what pass interference, holding, and roughing the passer really are. I'm sure the answer's in there somewhere and I'm must not getting it.
Reply/Quote
Don't quit, stay and suffer equally.
Reply/Quote

JUST GO!

I’m going to wait for a translator before I give an opinion.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote