Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Not Angry I am Sad.
I'm a fan of this team and always will be and I've been a fan since 1978 when I started to get into pro football when I was 8 years old. 

Here's where I am now,

I haven't watched a game yet this year. The last game I watched was that debacle of a Playoff game against the Steelers and I just don't care what the team does, if they're good or bad, it just doesn't matter.

This stretch of games for the Bengals concluding next week against the Patriots is really tough. Everyone though going 2-4 or maybe 3-3 would be getting out of this stretch of games as a win. They will most likely be 2-4 but that is not the problem.

It's the way they are losing and winning these games that has me concerned. Bad defense(losing Leon Hall, Reggie Nelson was bad), terrible O-Line play(losing Andre Smith was bad), the D-Line just not doing their job(I read Atkins had Zero tackles).

I know, Dallas has and aways will have the best O-Line in the league but Zero tackles for an all pro like Atkins?

I have to chase this rabbit here.

Just think what Barry Sanders would have done behind the Cowboys O-Line when he played. Walter Peyton who? Jim Brown who? My Lord would that had been a sight to see?

Ok, rabbit chased and he escaped.

From the stat lines I've looked at after each game except this game, Dalton has picked up where he left off last year. If only Jones or Sanu were still here, maybe this team is different. Just sign one of them, that's it, just one.

Maybe just re-sign Nelson and Sanu, this team would be just fine.

But let's talk about the biggest problem,
The entire coaching staff needs to be gone. This team is good enough to beat Pittsburgh and Dallas and even maybe Denver but they lost because of coaching.

I'm rambling, I catch you all in P&R...PEACE!
Reply/Quote
Part of the problem on deep routes is they actually take more than 2 seconds to develop - and with the way the OL is playing 2 seconds is what the elapsed time is between snap and defense hitting QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote