Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am confused by the LB's play
I just watched the LB's , Nickerson and Vigil, do something very STRANGE. They attacked the Linemen. Face up. I don't know about you but that seems ABSOLUTELY STUPID. THEY CREATED THE HOLE. "Here you go. Yea, well we do try to make people look good when we can."
COMMON MAN!

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:36 PM)jwayne Wrote: I just watched the LB's , Nickerson and Vigil, do something very STRANGE. They attacked the Linemen. Face up. I don't know about you but that seems ABSOLUTELY STUPID. THEY CREATED THE HOLE. "Here you go. Yea, well we do try to make people look good when we can."
COMMON MAN!

GO BENGALS!

you're confused? They are the ones that are confused!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:36 PM)jwayne Wrote: I just watched the LB's , Nickerson and Vigil, do something very STRANGE. They attacked the Linemen. Face up. I don't know about you but that seems ABSOLUTELY STUPID. THEY CREATED THE HOLE. "Here you go. Yea, well we do try to make people look good when we can."
COMMON MAN!

GO BENGALS!

Yes, it is stupid and it's the easiest way for you to take yourself completely out of the play.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote