Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am in shock!
Due to work commitments I couldn't watch the game live today. I have just finished watching and wow, just wow. Superbowl baby!!!!! To all you lucky ones in Cinci, enjoy the week, it is a special time. I will be rocking my Bengals gear all week here in Sydney. Day off work booked in already, just have to find somewhere to watch the game now
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:39 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Due to work commitments I couldn't watch the game live today. I have just finished watching and wow, just wow. Superbowl baby!!!!! To all you lucky ones in Cinci, enjoy the week, it is a special time. I will be rocking my Bengals gear all week here in Sydney. Day off work booked in already, just have to find somewhere to watch the game now

Hoping to have a super bowl party with my friends. As far as I know none of them are big fans of any nfl teams.

Also do you have a giant beard like that avatar?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:45 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hoping to have a super bowl party with my friends. As far as I know none of them are big fans of any nfl teams.

Also do you have a giant beard like that avatar?

It is longer now lol
Reply/Quote
Soak it in man. WHODEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reply/Quote
I'm still shaking. 3+ decades of being a die hard fan and have never felt anything close to this. We've lived through being the laughing stock "Bungles" for too long. This just doesn't seem real and I'm in shock. 1 more game. 1 more.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:39 AM)BleedNOrange Wrote: I'm still shaking.  3+ decades of being a die hard fan and have never felt anything close to this.  We've lived through being the laughing stock "Bungles" for too long.  This just doesn't seem real and I'm in shock.  1 more game.  1 more.

I think we can do it, I never thought I'd get to see this team in a Superbowl.
Reply/Quote