Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sober ...
The guy of this couple was burly with a huge brown beard and buzzed hair, maybe 30 years old. The lady was plump, blonde and pushing 60 I'd guess. She is a nurse. 

They kept my girl company as I made a complete ass out of myself up front and center with this punk band covering 'She' by Green Day. No, I didn't play with the band. I tend to get way too involved as fan#1 when a band is playing. I'm not saying this band was even decent but cmon! A punk band in this place is gonna be awesome and they did not disappoint me at all!

So I spend most of my night cheering the band in what can only be described as all out douche-y-ness (so I've been told), while my ever so friendly, pretty hot girlfriend makes friends outside on the porch area ...
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are never too old to trip.

Get yourself one of these fred. It will help prevent you tripping, and it doubles as a seat when you get tired. Your medicaid might even pay for all of it.

[Image: P13090231.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And I'm here to tell you that the most sexiest guy I've ever seen in my life comes and sits down at the table right next to my girlfriend and her new friends. This guy was a young McConaughey and he played it to the bone. He was smooth. I was very impressed. But i didn't  feel threatened or anything and I even joked with him as my girl (and every single other lady) just swooned over him. My girl was not shy about what she thought of this guy. She was quite lewd and loud about it. But I'm a secure dude, I've been with her for almost five years and trust her through and through. 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:56 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: And I'm here to tell you that the most sexiest guy I've ever seen in my life comes and sits down at the table right next to my girlfriend and her new friends. This guy was a young McConaughey and he played it to the bone. He was smooth. I was very impressed. But i didn't  feel threatened or anything and I even joked with him as my girl (and every single other lady) just swooned over him. My girl was not shy about what she thought of this guy. She was quite lewd and loud about it. But I'm a secure dude, I've been with her for almost five years and trust her through and through. 

It sounds like in hindsight it will be a night to remember. You'll probably laugh about it eventually. Sounds like a good time man.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh how much i miss that! Me and 3 of my friends in highschool would do it every thursday night. We were all in this virtual highschool thing at school so we didnt have to go to school on fridays. We did it every thursday night my senior year. Best times of my life

Wont do it again after a really really bad trip. There is nothing like that.

I can truly say that acid changed my life. Definitely changed my outlook on life. What a beautiful drug man.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 12:10 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yes. I'm too old for that anymore. 

The older one gets the less appealing certain things from our youth seem to become.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: No. Needless to say she is definitely not happy about that. Fortunately, she's one cool customer. She's 42, a mother of three, but smoking hot with a dark complexion and long deep brown wavy hair. Weights about 130ish. She makes quick friends and latched onto this motherly lady and her younger(ish) boyfriend. This couple was very ordinary. My girl had already made friends with them as we took the second hits. They are actually who I disclosed our illicit -ness to first, and where my girl took issue. A nice and harmless couple ... so it seemed ...

Lol...I always had the impression that you were about my age.  Dude WTF are you doing dropping acid at this point in your life?  I don't have anything against it, I dropped plenty in my early 20's, but holy shit it's draining.  If my memory serves correct an acid trip last about 12hrs.  I clearly remember the last time I did it thinking to myself at something like 8 in the morning "alright I'm done with this, it was fun, but I want off this ride!"  Never had a bad trip, with plenty of fun times and stories to go with it, but I couldn't imagine doing it now Hilarious

U crazy man!
Reply/Quote
DA, that is an incredible story. I couldn't possibly imagine tripping out, at my age, let alone being anywhere in a public place with lots of people around. Back when I was into that sort of stuff, me and my girl would usually end up wandering in the woods for several hours. However, I distinctly remember the last time I tripped, and it was the proverbial "bad trip".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: A nice and harmless couple ... so it seemed ...

I'm waiting for the "so it seemed" explanation. 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 02:00 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Lol...I always had the impression that you were about my age.  Dude WTF are you doing dropping acid at this point in your life?  I don't have anything against it, I dropped plenty in my early 20's, but holy shit it's draining.  If my memory serves correct an acid trip last about 12hrs.  I clearly remember the last time I did it thinking to myself at something like 8 in the morning "alright I'm done with this, it was fun, but I want off this ride!"  Never had a bad trip, with plenty of fun times and stories to go with it, but I couldn't imagine doing it now Hilarious

U crazy man!

I don't know why we did it. Just a spur of the moment kinda thing. Yeah it took me the entire not day to fully recover. I don't plan on doing it anymore, but I didn't plan on doing it this time. 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 08:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm waiting for the "so it seemed" explanation. 

Well to be honest, while I was posting the details the next day, I think I was still tripping some. 

That couple just tried to keep my girl with them while I tried to get her to leave. Perhaps it was innocent enough but at the time, it was intense and felt odd, even as I reflected on the situation here the next day. But like I said, I was still feeling the effects. I mean, they were literally strangers to her but were adamant about keeping her close by ... in a weird way that I probably can't explain clearly. 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 02:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: DA, that is an incredible story.  I couldn't possibly imagine tripping out, at my age, let alone being anywhere in a public place with lots of people around.  Back when I was into that sort of stuff, me and my girl would usually end up wandering in the woods for several hours.  However, I distinctly remember the last time I tripped, and it was the proverbial "bad trip".

Yeah. Back in my younger years when I'd do this more often, I couldn't be around crowds of people. Somehow I managed through it this time though. In a way it was liberating to just not care that people knew what we were doing but at the same time, I undoubtedly embarrassed the both of us and I regret that. 

Still, I had a very good time doing it despite all the (perceived) craziness that we experienced. For all I know, the night may not have been as intense as I have described, but it surely felt like it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 07:43 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. Back in my younger years when I'd do this more often, I couldn't be around crowds of people. Somehow I managed through it this time though. In a way it was liberating to just not care that people knew what we were doing but at the same time, I undoubtedly embarrassed the both of us and I regret that. 

Still, I had a very good time doing it despite all the (perceived) craziness that we experienced. For all I know, the night may not have been as intense as I have described, but it surely felt like it. 

I don't think you embarrassed yourselves. A lot of Americans these days have ascended past the Puritan and prohibitionist attitudes in regards to psychedelics. As long as you're being safe most reasonable people won't judge you. 
Reply/Quote