Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am not superstitious but....
I took off my Bengals sweater, and the Bengals promptly blew a 10-point lead...
I put it back on... and the Bengals win!!!!!!

It's gonna be REALLY TOUGH to NOT be superstitious from here on out.
Reply/Quote
I’m hearing ya
Reply/Quote
Today was the first day I wore my new Corey Dillon Jersey.... thought I'd have to burn it
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I usually just wear my Bengals hat, but today I wore my Bengals hat, T-shirt and hoodie.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I took off my Bengals sweater, and the Bengals promptly blew a 10-point lead...

Don't you ever take that sweater off during a game again
Reply/Quote
I was 8 when we beat the Bill's I probably picked my nose through that game so I promise to do the same next week no matter if I go to the game or stay home. If we get to the 49ers the next week you old guys think really hard what you did and pull a Costanza and do the opposite.
Reply/Quote
I wore the same sweats and hoodie as last week. On purpose.
Reply/Quote
I'm not superstitious, either, but I ate Skyline chili against the Raiders, and it worked.

Whipped up another can today even though I'd already eaten, just so I could take a couple bites for the game.

We start to lose, I take a couple more bites and we pull it out. The power of Skyline.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:44 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I took off my Bengals sweater, and the Bengals promptly blew a 10-point lead...

Thank God they don’t play in July
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I DON’T wear any Bengals gear on game day.

Or eat until after the game.
Reply/Quote

Ha ha that’s funny
Reply/Quote
I wore my white Gio jersey last week and we won. Gio also won the following day. I wore it again today (because we won last time obviously I couldn’t change it up) and we won…..if we face the buccaneers in the Super Bowl I won’t know what to do
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I wore my white Gio jersey last week and we won. Gio also won the following day. I wore it again today (because we won last time obviously I couldn’t change it up) and we won…..if we face the buccaneers in the Super Bowl I won’t know what to do

Turn it inside out?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:55 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Turn it inside out?

Yeah or maybe I could pull the old Browns move and tape over his name and write Evans on there lol
Reply/Quote
Me either but..

The last time we won a playoff game our first 2 opponents were Oilers (now Titans) and Raiders. IF we would have beaten the Raiders we would have faced the Bills in the AFC Championship Game. Let's go Buffalo and we can exercise all the demons of the last 31 years
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Luck is when Preperation meets Opportunity.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This afternoon/tonight I wore the same Bengals sweatshirt and Bengals socks that I wore to PBS last Saturday for the WC game. In addition, I wore my Bengals lounging pants. I was taking no chances.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:04 PM)phil413 Wrote: I was 8 when we beat the Bill's I probably picked my nose through that game so I promise to do the same next week no matter if I go to the game or stay home. If we get to the 49ers the next week you old guys think really hard what you did and pull a Costanza and do the opposite.

That'll be easy, I was at a Super Bowl party in a downtown Chicago loft as an 8 year old that year. I'm not leaving the house if they make it for a multitude of reasons, so mission already accomplished on this end! 

But think of this...in 1988 the 49ers were the ones with Joe Cool at QB. In 2022, it'd be the Bengals...
Reply/Quote