Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am standing up and saying it
I want the Bengals to play the steelers in the first round of the playoffs. We already get shit for losing in the first round and losing to the steelers during the season. I want the steelers so the Bengals can get the monkey off their back in the best way possible....by having the steelers be the first team that the Bengals beat in the playoffs since 1990.

If we lose, we will be right back where we already are. But when we win, the victory will even be sweeter. A playoff win, against a division rival, in a season of bad blood. And on top of that, the pain and butthurt it would bring to steelers fans. Their worst nightmare would be clawing their way into the playoffs (backing in really since it will take a jets loss to the patriots), only to lose to the Bengals.

And yes, I will be here either way if it happens.
Reply/Quote
I'm kinda with you, but considering how crybaby the Steelers and their fans are after WINNING in Cincy, I'm not so sure I can handle the level of butthurtness that would come with a Bengals victory in the postseason over the Steelers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm kinda with you, but considering how crybaby the Steelers and their fans are after WINNING in Cincy, I'm not so sure I can handle the level of butthurtness that would come with a Bengals victory in the postseason over the Steelers.

Seriously man...Ive never seen so much whining after a win than the steelers displayed sunday and monday.  Pathetic
Reply/Quote
Please don't turn this into a "you cry more than we do when you lose" thread.

I want the steelers in the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: I want the Bengals to play the steelers in the first round of the playoffs. We already get shit for losing in the first round and losing to the steelers during the season. I want the steelers so the Bengals can get the monkey off their back in the best way possible....by having the steelers be the first team that the Bengals beat in the playoffs since 1990.

If we lose, we will be right back where we already are. But when we win, the victory will even be sweeter. A playoff win, against a division rival, in a season of bad blood. And on top of that, the pain and butthurt it would bring to steelers fans. Their worst nightmare would be clawing their way into the playoffs (backing in really since it will take a jets loss to the patriots), only to lose to the Bengals.

So you want your Super Bowl in the first round of the playoffs?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you want your Super Bowl in the first round of the playoffs?

Ninja

Yes I do. I didnt even think about that...we could possibly win two SBs in the same season!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Yes I do. I didnt even think about that...we could possibly win two SBs in the same season!

The Bengals haven't been able to win any in any seasons.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals haven't been able to win any in any seasons.

And the steelers can be the stepping stone to their first.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you want your Super Bowl in the first round of the playoffs?

Ninja

It's funny because the Bengals have 5 total playoff wins in their history. Compare that to the number of Super Bowl wins the Steelers have and I actually feel bad.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: And the steelers can be the stepping stone to their first.

The Bengals haven't been able to do that ever.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals haven't been able to do that ever.

Yet.

I am totally serious when I say I want the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Yet.

I am totally serious when I say I want the steelers.

Cool

[Image: Beaker.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are still getting that first round bye. I know that the best QB in the division may be out for the season, but they will still pull it off.  The Steelers are a still outside and looking in.  Considering the Steelers have been as successful in the playoffs as the Bengals have been the last four seasons, I'd say that we will have to wait til next year to play them again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All I want is that first playoff win. I'm not particular about who we get from. I just want to see it this season.

Of course, I'll be wanting more after that.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I saw this title and thought we were about to have our first openly gay smack talker. That would have still been less gay than what he actually posted.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Ninja

I don't know if you check Gay's celebration that went on for 15 minutes, I'd say last week was the Steeler's Super Bowl.  What the hell was up with him and the coach crawling?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 04:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't know if you check Gay's celebration that went on for 15 minutes, I'd say last week was the Steeler's Super Bowl.  What the hell was up with him and the coach crawling?

He set a record.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/steelers-william-gay-throwback-thursday-pick-6-record/

Quote:[Image: 121715.jpg]

He did the same celebration last season too but didn't get a flag or fined.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 04:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: He set a record.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/12/steelers-william-gay-throwback-thursday-pick-6-record/

He did the same celebration last season too but didn't get a flag or fined.

I don't think he should have been flagged or fined, it just went from ridiculous to insane.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 06:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think he should have been flagged or fined, it just went from ridiculous to insane.

While I agree in principle that most celebrations that go that far are stupid...once he knew he was flagged he just kept going and I found it stupidly hilarious!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: I want the Bengals to play the steelers in the first round of the playoffs. We already get shit for losing in the first round and losing to the steelers during the season. I want the steelers so the Bengals can get the monkey off their back in the best way possible....by having the steelers be the first team that the Bengals beat in the playoffs since 1990.

lol at "I am standing up"...." in your thread title.

Anyway legless little guy, you and I both would both be happy because I in turn want to play the bengals the first round of the playoffs.
It assures us of a round 2.

Bengals fans hate the Steelers with a passion and uderstandably so, but i dont recipricate those feelings. So if we lose, the pain for me will be short lived because I would pull for the bengals to go all the way and win the damn thing.
But when we win the butthurt you'll suffer  will only compound and intensify the butthurt you already have. As bengals fans you are in a perpetual 24/7, 365 state of pain and butthurt just for being bengal fans.
Reply/Quote