Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am standing up and saying it
(12-19-2015, 02:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm getting the impression the steelers may not be good enough to fulfill my dream.

But you'll be equally as happy if you don't have to face them. Be honest.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 03:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: But you'll be equally as happy if you don't have to face them. Be honest.

It is not like se have not stopped Steelers playoff runs before and even on the road. I would love for a redo at PBS against the Steelers. Why would anyone fear the Steelers 2015 version whose secondary is Swiss cheese? No doubt, if Steelers are at full strength, their offense can be great. But, at full strength their defense is not only not intimidating, it is soft and they simply have proven they can't cover any team with weapons and a decent QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 03:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: But you'll be equally as happy if you don't have to face them. Be honest.

Only if that means we got the 2 seed and get a divisional bye giving Dalton another week to heal. Otherwise, I want the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is not like se have not stopped Steelers playoff runs before and even on the road. I would love for a redo at PBS against the Steelers. Why would anyone fear the Steelers 2015 version whose secondary is Swiss cheese? No doubt, if Steelers are at full strength, their offense can be great. But, at full strength their defense is not only not intimidating, it is soft and they simply have proven they can't cover any team with weapons and a decent QB.

I assume you mean that the bengals knocked the Steelers out of playoff contention at one time or another. I'm not sure if that is true or not, but a post season game is different. They have met only once in the post season.

The fact is that the Steelers are something like 9-0 in the playoffs vs. divisional opponents bengals, browns, ravens..  and going back to the Houston Oilers days.

The Steelers own this division and will continue to do so.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:54 PM)Vlad Wrote: I assume you mean that the bengals knocked the Steelers out of playoff contention at one time or another. I'm not sure if that is true or not, but a post season game is different. They have met only once in the post season.

The fact is that the Steelers are something like 9-0 in the playoffs vs. divisional opponents bengals, browns, ravens..  and going back to the Houston Oilers days.

Hey Vlad, don't you have someone to go impale?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:54 PM)Vlad Wrote: I assume you mean that the bengals knocked the Steelers out of playoff contention at one time or another. I'm not sure if that is true or not, but a post season game is different. They have met only once in the post season.

Confused
Didn't Ravens beat them last year?
Reply/Quote

Steelers fans live in the land of delusion and will continue to do so. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 02:11 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Confused

Delusion blinds reality.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

You didnt have and cred to begin with...but the fact that you dont even know what happened to your team last year removes any doubt.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 02:11 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Confused

Fluck. I forgot.

At least I said "something like 9-0".  LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 04:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: Fluck. I forgot.

At least I said "something like 9-0".  LOL

LOL It happens
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 02:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm getting the impression the steelers may not be good enough to fulfill my dream.

Yeah, they looked pretty bad against the league's best D today.   LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:00 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, they looked pretty bad against the league's best D today.  

Correct.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:00 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, they looked pretty bad against the league's best D today.   LOL

Good thing they were able to come back against brock osweiler....lol. They almost spoiled my dream.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Good thing they were able to come back against brock osweiler....lol. They almost spoiled my dream.

Will Antonio Brown ever be covered again? Many say it's unlikely.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Good thing they were able to come back against brock osweiler....lol. They almost spoiled my dream.

Brock Osweiler wasn't the one trying to stop them from scoring.  The league's best defense was. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Will Antonio Brown ever be covered again? Many say it's unlikely.

Antonio Brown is proven to be an average WR when he doesn't have a big fat QB that's impossible to tackle, holds the ball long enough for him to run around the field to get open and throws the ball 60 times a game.

Color me very unimpressed. 

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Antonio Brown is proven to be an average WR when he doesn't have a big fat QB that's impossible to tackle, holds the ball long enough for him to run around the field to get open and throws the ball 60 times a game.

Color me very unimpressed. 

So never again?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So never again?

The next time Ben doesn't play.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So never again?

(12-20-2015, 10:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The next time Ben doesn't play.

And every time after that.

Reply/Quote