Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels
(04-24-2020, 01:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I know a lot of Packer fans that have soured on Rogers lately. Pretty much across the board they'll say his personality

He's losing it mentally. He can't even get along with his family. I'd bet on advanced CTE.
Reply/Quote
I was part of a mock draft on a different board a couple of weeks ago. GB was one of the teams I was picking for. I was VERY tempted to take Love but ultimately didn't, so I'm not surprised they did this. But I bet Aaron is extremely unhappy right now. LOL
Reply/Quote
My condolences PackerBacker
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:36 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: So please welcome his post in Jungle Noise if he responds.  I am damn curious

Packerbacker is always welcome here, the one fan from another team we let in here.

Bet he is majorly pissed off, I know I would be, don't like Jordan Love at all and where is the need there?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:27 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Sure, but you had Favre and then the best QB in the game for quite some time and still only managed to make it to 1 Super Bowl.

I get not winning them, but they constantly have had a deficient roster around Rodgers.

Do you realize how hard it is to make it to a super bowl, let alone win one?

You watch, once the chiefs pay mahomes they will have a harder time
Fielding a complete team.

The bengals need to go all in on the first 2-3 years of burrows rookie contract.

The patriots are the exception to the rule.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's a good one. Clean.

https://youtu.be/-ahOlJ1F8yw
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:17 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: McAffee show reaction is hilarious

Has some bad words

https://youtu.be/1WyAtNBa_-o

That is some funny shit right there. Hilarious 

Feel for Packer fans though, but this did make me laugh out loud.

The trading up for Love is what really throws me for a loop.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 02:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's losing it mentally. He can't even get along with his family. I'd bet on advanced CTE.

What is with people and blaming literally anything that has to do with a football player on CTE? He's been like this for YEARS even back when he was first starting. The guy has been a cocky douche for a long time but when you're the best in the game it's cool. Now that he hasn't won for almost a decade it's getting old for people. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:04 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Do you realize how hard it is to make it to a super bowl, let alone win one?  

You watch, once the chiefs pay mahomes they will have a harder time
Fielding a complete team.

The bengals need to go all in on the first 2-3 years of burrows rookie contract.  

The patriots are the exception to the rule.

I get that, but go back and look at how many times those Packer teams drafted head scratchers and then went out early in the playoffs.  
Reply/Quote
The Draft was awful. They didn’t get any weapons for Rodgers either. Why wouldn’t they draft any WRs and they draft a TE. I think our GM was drunk on draft day. I know Rodgers is getting old but it seems like they are showing him the door. They want Love to learn from him for 2 to 3 years then once Rodgers contract is up they are going to part ways with him. I liked Favre better personality wise. Rodgers seems like somewhat of a jerk. That’s my take. How did you guys like your draft?
Reply/Quote
Like it for the most part. Still need o-line help though.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2020, 01:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The Draft was awful. They didn’t get any weapons for Rodgers either. Why wouldn’t they draft any WRs and they draft a TE. I think our GM was drunk on draft day. I know Rodgers is getting old but it seems like they are showing him the door. They want Love to learn from him for 2 to 3 years then once Rodgers contract is up they are going to part ways with him. I liked Favre better personality wise. Rodgers seems like somewhat of a jerk. That’s my take. How did you guys like your draft?

As far as value at each pick, we absolutely destroyed the draft. We got a projected first rounder in the 2nd round, a projected 2nd-3rd rounder in the 3rd round, a projected 2nd-3rd rounder in the 4th round, a projected 3rd-4th rounder in the 5th round, a projected 4th-5th rounder in the 6th round and a projected 3rd-6th round pick (hard to predict due to injuries) in the 7th round and it was a positional need at each selection without any reaching.

Of course, when you pick at the top of the round, you better get good value.

I kind of wish we picked Josh Jones in the 3rd, especially since we saw we got good linebackers in the 4th and 7th rounds, but you can't fault the team for taking a guy who they thought would be LONG GONE by 65 in Wilson.

But who knows. Maybe the media super overhyped Josh Jones and mid third was more his value, rather than late 1st like he was projected.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: From talking to him, PB isn't a big fan of Rodgers anymore, mainly due to his personality. That said, it's obvious Rodgers has 2-3 years left in the tank, so I'm still interested to hear his take.

I blame it on Danica, just like she wrecked hundreds of race cars she's now doing that with her boyfriends......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2020, 08:14 AM)corpjet Wrote: I blame it on Danica, just like she wrecked hundreds of race cars she's now doing that with her boyfriends......

His girlfriend before her was blamed for the rift in the family. She's wacky as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 03:15 PM)TheSweetness Wrote: What is with people and blaming literally anything that has to do with a football player on CTE? He's been like this for YEARS even back when he was first starting. The guy has been a cocky douche for a long time but when you're the best in the game it's cool. Now that he hasn't won for almost a decade it's getting old for people. 

How many times has he been hit in the head in high school and college, let alone in the NFL?
Reply/Quote
C’mon guys, you’d be a little pissed too if your organization continually drafted like nit wits and didn’t surround you with talent. Rodgers has been continually let down by the front office and coaching staff in Green Bay. They’ve largely wasted a first ballot HoF talent, and expect him to keep producing at an elite level with mid-late round talent at the skill positions. Davante Adams was like a 4th or 5th round pick. Valdez Scantling was a 5th or 6th. Geronimo Allison was a 6th. Lazard was either a 7th or undrafted. Our board favorite Jake Kumerow was undrafted. Aaron Jones was a 4th or 5th, and Jamaal Williams was the same. The TE’s are a bunch of no- names, and they added the underachieving Devin Funchess.

Granted, some of those guys (Adams, Jones) have far outplayed their draft slot, but really, why not give your HoF QB some legit top shelf weapons?
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2020, 08:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: His girlfriend before her was blamed for the rift in the family. She's wacky as well.

You shut your filthy mouth about my sweet Olivia.. I've had a thing for her ever since she was on Attack of the Show.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: From talking to him, PB isn't a big fan of Rodgers anymore, mainly due to his personality. That said, it's obvious Rodgers has 2-3 years left in the tank, so I'm still interested to hear his take.

Yep. I'm not so sure that Rodgers hasn't worn out his welcome, or has went a long way towards wearing it out. It will be interesting to see how the rest of his career plays out ?
Reply/Quote
He sucks against the Bengals in his career. He is 1-2.
Reply/Quote
The Packers went 13-3 last year and made it to the NFC Championship game, why anyone wants to hear one of their fans whine and look for sympathy on this message board is beyond me.
Reply/Quote