Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Wilson (CBS) 7 Round Mock
I have a hard time seeing things going is well but if he did I'd be losing my mind. I mean White falling in it's own right is a massive win, but to get Smith, Grier, and Howard in succession would be killing it. Ballentine is a top small school prospect and Anthony Johnson has huge upside.

RD1- LB Devin White LSU
RD2- TE Irv Smith Alabama
RD3- QB Will Grier WVU
RD4- OT Tytus Howard Alabama St
RD5- CB Corey Ballentine Washburn
RD6- WR Anthony Johnson Buffalo
RD6- CB Derrick Baity Kentucky
RD6- OL Terrone Prescod N.C. State
RD6- S Mike Bell Fresno State
RD6- HB Myles Gaskin Washington
RD7- WR Trenton Irwin Stanford
Reply/Quote
I was just reading this as well. I could care less about Grier (Ximenes instead?) but 1, 2 and 4 has me stoked. I can’t get a good read Howard but I doubt he lasts until 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 11:39 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I was just reading this as well.  I could care less about Grier (Ximenes instead?) but 1, 2 and 4 has me stoked.  I can’t get a good read Howard but I doubt he lasts until 4

I'd swap Grier for Finley and be fine with it. I could take or leave Grier but he has value in the third, even if many here can tell you I am not hs biggest fan.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 11:40 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'd swap Grier for Finley and be fine with it. I could take or leave Grier but he has value in the third, even if many here can tell you I am not hs biggest fan.

Yeah, they both would. I’m ok with taking a bit more of a developmental qb later and getting a qb next year

Reply/Quote
Would love if this happens expect the Grier pick not sold on him. Only issue this isn’t a realistic mock draft. I doubt White falls to 11 , Irv Smith is a borderline first rounder and probably won’t be there when we pick in round 2. There’s a zero % chance Tytus Howard will be there in round 4 he’s shooting up draft boards and is rank as a top 50 prospect by many. After the first round tackles go there will be an OT run at the top of the 2nd round for teams that didn’t get one in round 1. OT needy teams like Arizona , New York Giants, Jacksonville and Buffalo are all ahead of us in round 2. If we go LB in round 1 we need to go OT in round 2 for a quality player.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 11:39 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I was just reading this as well.  I could care less about Grier (Ximenes instead?) but 1, 2 and 4 has me stoked.  I can’t get a good read Howard but I doubt he lasts until 4

I agree with you that it would likely be surprise to see him in the 4th.  Zierline has him as a 2nd round prospect, with a 5.83 grade.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tytus-howard?id=3219484f-5743-2152-432d-da3c484cb3f8

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 12:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree with you that it would likely be surprise to see him in the 4th.  Zierline has him as a 2nd round prospect, with a 5.83 grade.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tytus-howard?id=3219484f-5743-2152-432d-da3c484cb3f8

I think he has Howard at #50. Depending on our first pick I can see us drafting him at 42. And I’m ok with that depending on who’s there

Reply/Quote
I would call it it a day after the first 4 rds!! This is the 3rd up to date mock by a writer that I have seem White falling to us at #11 in the last couple of days. Maybe because of the DL being outstanding this year, pushing other positions down a bit. I also suspect that with poor OT play the last couple of years around the NFL. we might see teams jump on some "safe" picks, like Williams and Taylor earlier than expected by most mocksters.
Reply/Quote