Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I blame the Officials
I know people are blaming Zac, Turner or the O-Line. I totally blame the officials.
Every game since the first week the officials have let players hit Joe late or leave a bit on him like the push last week where he could have got a bad one, aren't the QB's supposed to be getting better protection?
I don't know because its how our team are viewed by the NFL or because Joe was the first pick and is confident of his own talent but the officials have turned a blind eye to these late hits and this is the outcome.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:29 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: I know people are blaming Zac, Turner or the O-Line. I totally blame the officials.
Every game since the first week the officials have let players hit Joe late or leave a bit on him like the push last week where he could have got a bad one, aren't the QB's supposed to be getting better protection?
I don't know because its how our team are viewed by the NFL or because Joe was the first pick and is confident of his own talent but the officials have turned a blind eye to these late hits and this is the outcome.

Rookie QB's don't get the same calls as vets for some stupid reason, unless they are Andrew Luck for some reason.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For some reason you are right they don’t give him the calls, but that injury is on Michael Jordan. He sucks. Going to next year we need LG and RT. Aside from that go heavy D line and CB.
Reply/Quote
Officials didn't take a piggy back ride with a defender into his leg.
Reply/Quote
Jordan got bull rushed, grabbed his guy and threw him to the ground. Problem was, Burrow’s left knee was between the defender and the ground.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:42 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Jordan got bull rushed, grabbed his guy and threw him to the ground. Problem was, Burrow’s left knee was between the defender and the ground.

Ugh. Frustrating to watch.

Reply/Quote
Jordan has no reason being in there. Maybe in a year or 2 but not now. The guy gets driven back 5-10 yards every pass set. He either need to ad weight and strength or he is just to damn tall for a guard. Everyone here knew Burrow was going to die courtesy of Jordan or Hart. Its a damn shame it came true. Also f**k Zak too. If you throw 50-60 times a game and never run the ball the defense can pin their ears back on every play. We run less than The Oilers with the run and shoot.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:29 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: I know people are blaming Zac, Turner or the O-Line. I totally blame the officials.
I agree with you.

It's 100% the NFL not giving 2 shits about the Bengals and in a back-handed way MB.

The NFL wants no more than for MB and his football team to be a bad memory.

When MB dies, the NFL's view could possibly change...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Nope... coaches. Jordan has sucked since he got to the Bengals and had no business being in. Spain should have been there at LG. Why Jordan got his job back after the other guys all.played much better than he has is mind blowing. The coaches had 1 job this year and they blew it trying to get wins, not for the bengals, but for their own job security.
Reply/Quote
This again is misplaced blame.

Build an O-line and your QB takes less hits.

Hire a coach that isn't afraid to get in officials faces to make sure those calls aren't missed.

Have an Owner that has the balls and is invested enough in things to address the league office (ala Robert Kraft) when things are being mishandled.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote