Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe I am saying this
(09-27-2020, 08:09 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: PLEASE GET JOE BURROW SOME HELP ON THE OLINE BEFORE HE GETS HURT. ID RATHER HIM SIT OUT THE REST OF THIS YEAR

"I told you so"--Carson to Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 08:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He has to be a high quality individual, in addition to his defensive coaching point of view.  He's been promoted to HC at least 2 or 3 times.

Yep, and he's got the vast experience, knowledge and know-how to adapt and work within any defensive scheme / framework, so it wouldn't be a huge adjustment for him or the players, at least IMO.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 08:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: "I told you so"--Carson to Burrow.

Carson at least had a decent HC. Burrow is keeping them in games despite our poor OL and inexperienced coaching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Other than Darrin Simmons is there any coach in Cincinnati worth keeping? This team stinks on offense and defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 09:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Other than Darrin Simmons is there any coach in Cincinnati worth keeping?  This team stinks on offense and defense.

Dan Pitcher?

I know Burrow is a great talent with an even better work rate, but they got him prepared in a dysfunctional off-season with no pre-season games.
Reply/Quote
Wade Phillips would be nice. So would an upgrade from Turner. Not real impressed with the play calling either, but its hard to tell much with such pathetic blocking.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I don't want Paul Alexander. I want Willie Anderson and Joe Walter coaching this offensive line.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 10:11 AM)pally Wrote:

He really was a lifer.....his change didn't last long in Dallas. Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander is likely retired. He has great gig coaching up draft prospects and traveling the world doing blocking seminars.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote