Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't remember
(01-04-2019, 07:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While I agree with this...my fear is will the just go halfway?  Will they get a new HC, but not allow that person to develop their own staff?  

You would think if a good coach wanted this he would make it a part of the deal and if denied, walk away. Then again, who knows? It’s quite possible a coach may see value in some that are here and want to keep them. If that was to happen, I’m sure most of us (me included) would probably think MB prevented the coach from making changes, when it wasn’t his decision. Of course some things like this we may never know.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 09:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The new head coach will NOT be Hue Jackson, Bill Lazor, Darrin Simmons, and probably not Vance Joseph either.

How do you KNOW this, for certain?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 12:01 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, and as I just posted in interviews thread, Hobson says that they are working from a list of over 20 candidates, so if true, there could be more interviews on the way beyond the ones reported so far.

Waiting for Hobson to be the voice of reason for us all we may just have to keep waiting.. He's the guy who tells us every summer how great the undrafted free agent WR from some community college is gonna be.. (Nothing against Hobson mind you..)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 09:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The new head coach will NOT be Hue Jackson, Bill Lazor, Darrin Simmons, and probably not Vance Joseph either.

Undoubtedly it'll be the up and comer Paul Alexander.. fully worthy of exactly 8 ounces of prime koolaid.. The only remaining question is which flavor? Don't forget to forget to add water. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote