Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't stand Charlie Weiss
(12-20-2022, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I think Burrow must have banged his wife or something. He has such disdain for Burrow and the Bengals. Bob Papa mentioned yesterday that Burrow had to be in the conversation with Mahomes, Allen and Hurts for MVP. Weiss was huffing and blowing about how Burrow may have thrown 4 touchdowns Sunday, but he "only" had 100 something yards. Like it's Joe's fault the defense consistently gave him a short field in the 2nd half. Weiss is the worst, but pretty much all those guys all day long can't seem to get Mahomes jock strap out of their mouths. Burrow is 3-0 against Mahomes, but you'd think he was Andy Dalton the way they talk. (Not a shot at Dalton) I wonder how many times Burrow will have to beat Mahomes for it to change, or if it ever will. There seems to be some deep seated disdain towards this team in the media.

Two things:

1.) I would hope to god that JB has better taste than to mess with his old lady.
2.) Most of these guys don't do squat as far as rehearsing, preparing, etc. Read a box score and make their determination.

When you find an absolute stud, which is a rarity these days, like a Louis Riddick who is both as prepared as you'll see as well as well as being as communicable (yes, that's a word) as there is then it's a pleasure.
Reply/Quote
Burrow doesn't have the big strong arm that Allen or Mahomes. With that being said neither have the pocket presence that Burrow has. Also Burrow is way more Athletic ability than given credit for and can = their plays outside of the pocket.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I think Burrow must have banged his wife or something. He has such disdain for Burrow and the Bengals. Bob Papa mentioned yesterday that Burrow had to be in the conversation with Mahomes, Allen and Hurts for MVP. Weiss was huffing and blowing about how Burrow may have thrown 4 touchdowns Sunday, but he "only" had 100 something yards. Like it's Joe's fault the defense consistently gave him a short field in the 2nd half. Weiss is the worst, but pretty much all those guys all day long can't seem to get Mahomes jock strap out of their mouths. Burrow is 3-0 against Mahomes, but you'd think he was Andy Dalton the way they talk. (Not a shot at Dalton) I wonder how many times Burrow will have to beat Mahomes for it to change, or if it ever will. There seems to be some deep seated disdain towards this team in the media.

Joe would have to be some freaky freak to want to bang some old grandma.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

I am not even sure a Superbowl ring will stop it probably take 2 or 3.  
Reply/Quote
honestly, I forgot Charlie Weiss existed until this post.

Dude had the perfect ND team back in the day and couldn't win. That's all you need to know about him.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Always came across as an arrogant, bitter, know it all a-hole. This is even when he says things I agree with. Got more of a political commentary vibe to him than football.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Charlie Weiss is still alive? I thought his heart woulda blew a valve or 2 by now...
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 10:56 AM)Wyche Wrote: All in all, it's just another brick in the wall. This team takes any miniscule sign of disrespect and uses it as motivation. I love it. Keep doubting....

You are the best Wyche and even use my favorite band Pink Floyd/David Gilmour in your reference. Love it as well. Rock On
Reply/Quote