Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot lie
How tf are the packers that far over the cap with that many pending FAs

Green Bay is ******
Reply/Quote
I was really hoping this was going to be a Sir Mix-a-Lot appreciation thread, with PackerBacker posting a YouTube video of him rapping Big Butts on karaoke.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:21 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Last nights loss stings so much. Now I’m all for you guys the rest of the way. Go win it all.

That was a rough one for you I am sure. Damn 49ers, hopefully we beat the Chiefs and face them so we can get some revenge 
for you. Gonna be tough to beat the Chiefs a second time though, need to tackle a lot better than the Bills did, that was pretty 
sad. I expect a Rams/Chiefs Superbowl but as we have seen anything can happen and the Chiefs couldn't cover Chase worth a 
lick the last time we beat them.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:21 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Last nights loss stings so much. Now I’m all for you guys the rest of the way. Go win it all.

In regards to the NFC other than the Giants, I always root for your team and their league leading 13 NFL Championships.

In addition, other than the Steelers, I hate the 49ers. So, I was rooting for your squad 2x.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why don't you just chuck d-bag Rodgers and the Packers and just jump on the Bengals bandwagon...it would make more sense since you are posting on our message board, and all.

Nate will even give you Bengals fight song singing lessons in downtown Pittsburgh! On a Sunday! In September..During a Bengals game! In a rowdy bar!  ThumbsUp Who Dey Who Dey

Nobody ever accused me of not trying to set you up to be a bengaldboard hero Nate! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ST killed Packers all year. It is easy to ignore 3rd phase if the other 2 phases are amazing. Also, Rogers looks done to me with GB. IDK.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 05:18 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: ST killed Packers all year.  It is easy to ignore 3rd phase if the other 2 phases are amazing.  Also, Rogers looks done to me with GB.  IDK.

Not only was there a blocked punt but they only had 10 men on the walk off FG. sheesh... terrible

With all the conspiracy news and attention Rodgers brings... he is right there with AB. He is lucky he still has an arm and this is a QB driven league. If he played another position he probably wouldn't survive much longer. This is the second round of news where State Farm is getting pressure to pull their commercials with him and the Rodger's rate.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 05:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: Nate will even give you Bengals fight song singing lessons in downtown Pittsburgh! On a Sunday! In September..During a Bengals game! In a rowdy bar!  ThumbsUp Who Dey Who Dey

Nobody ever accused me of not trying to set you up to be a bengaldboard hero Nate! 

No all heroes wear their underpants outside their pants, but I do. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:07 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was really hoping this was going to be a Sir Mix-a-Lot appreciation thread, with PackerBacker posting a YouTube video of him rapping Big Butts on karaoke.

Now I’m all for you guys to win the SB! I hope you guys do this.
Reply/Quote