Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I changed from Bengals hoodie to Bengals jersey...
...then immediately afterwards, the Bengals strip Kelce for the turnover, then go on to win the game.

I try not to be superstitious but in this case... I'll take it!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:42 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...then immediately afterwards, the Bengals strip Kelce for the turnover, then go on to win the game.

Are you trying to take credit for the win?   Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:50 PM)Nepa Wrote: Are you trying to take credit for the win?   Rock On

OH, if only it were that easy.  :)
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: OH, if only it were that easy.  :)

That strip of Kelce was a major turning point, though. Mahomes was moving down the field with ease once again when it happened.
Reply/Quote
On game days, I NEVER wear Bengal gear. Last week, I drove home to NC from Philly and got in at 6am and slept until noon. Was wearing a Bengal T-Shirt when I woke up and at the start of the game. The Bengals started slowly, and it was then I realized I was wearing a Bengal shirt. I changed out of it, and they proceeded to to play better and ultimately win.

Today, didn't even come close to putting any Bengal stuff on. Heck, I almost went outside naked to just in case. Apparently it's frowned upon though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:42 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...then immediately afterwards, the Bengals strip Kelce for the turnover, then go on to win the game.

First rule of getting a game ball is don’t ask for a game ball.
Reply/Quote