Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did a mock, idk why I love doing them
So I thought I'd share, I'll call it my mock 1.0 .I used walk the mock to help me through.

1St Round - WR MIKE WILLIAMS- all the pass rushers were gone, it was really weird or I would of definitely went DL or Foster, just because that's what I think thats what they would do. But they were all taken, so I'm happy with this pick,actually id be really hyped for next year. To have another dynamic wide receiver with aj and eifert.

2nd Round - DE Tanoh Kpassagnon - however you spell it, I don't know this guy at all I have to look him up, but seems like a bengals move, there might be names you know of like walker on the bored, but they come call this crazy name hardly anyone knows lol. Plus I do think they want pass rush. I view, de, linebacker, and safety, all what the bengals will go for in the draft. I doubt we will lose any corner or worry about corner in this draft. Or in the off season Jones ain't going nowhere, and they'll pay Kirk.

3rd Round - OT Julien Davenport - I had some options but I think with losing zeitler this off season, they will be on the hunt for O lineman in this draft. I don't know this guy but if he's versatile, they'd definitely take him, they also was interested at the senior bowl. I also had their other senior bowl interests on my radar. Like reddick.

4th Round - Guard Damian Mama USC, I don't know why but I think they double dip on lineman. I think they will try to protect Andy the best they can. But not at the price of keeping Fisher lol cause bengals. They will train these two guys, and try to insert one or both mid way through the season my guess.

5th round - LB RICHIE BROWN- I don't know this guy, but the bengals always surprise me on players, so I wanted to add some surprises, but also fit needs. I'll have to look up this guy and see if he has highlights later. But I expect a surprise linebacker or safety in this spot, if the draft went this way.

6th Round - TE JEREMY SPRINKLE - the bengals have a love for tight ends now it seems, and that's why I picked this guy, it's another surprise, just when you thought running back, you get another tight end baby.I don't know this guy either but I heard his name come up before. Let's have some sprinkles on Andy's sundae shall we.

7th ROUND- KICKER ZANE GONZALEZ - he was still here i dont think he will last that long or we might draft him with a comp pick way earlier ,like 4th round.but i think they will get another kicker for competion.if not in the draft,i think udfa kicker you will see.

Thats my dradt.i do think there might be a trade for mccaron to give us a extra 2nd or 3rd,plus you got comp picks i didnt get to use,i do thonk there will be a cover safety taken with one,maybe a better known linebacker. Maybe a running back.it can go so many ways. Plus pay attention to the meetings they have,they have tipped alot of players off,like both gio and hill was invited to dinner in cincinnati for a meeting. I actually guessed the 1st 3 rounds before with dennard ,hill and will clarke that year.based off meetings and needs.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2017, 03:29 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: So I thought I'd share, I'll call it my mock 1.0 .I used walk the mock to help me through.  

1St Round - WR MIKE WILLIAMS- all the pass rushers were gone, it was really weird or I would of definitely went DL or Foster, just because that's what I think thats what they would do.  But they were all taken, so I'm happy with this pick,actually id be really hyped for next year. To have another dynamic wide receiver with aj and eifert.

2nd Round - DE Tanoh Kpassagnon - however you spell it, I don't know this guy at all I have to look him up, but seems like a bengals move, there might be names you know of like walker on the bored, but they come call this crazy name hardly anyone knows lol.  Plus I do think they want pass rush. I view, de, linebacker, and safety, all what the bengals will go for in the draft. I doubt we will lose any corner or worry about corner in this draft. Or in the off season Jones ain't going nowhere, and they'll pay Kirk.

3rd Round - OT Julien Davenport - I had some options but I think with losing zeitler this off season, they will be on the hunt for O lineman in this draft. I don't know this guy but if he's versatile, they'd definitely take him, they also was interested at the senior bowl. I also had their other senior bowl interests on my radar. Like reddick.

4th Round - Guard Damian Mama USC,  I don't know why but I think they double dip on lineman. I think they will try to protect Andy the best they can. But not at the price of keeping Fisher lol cause bengals. They will train these two guys, and try to insert one or both mid way through the season my guess.

5th round - LB RICHIE BROWN- I don't know this guy, but the bengals always surprise me on players, so I wanted to add some surprises, but also fit needs.  I'll have to look up this guy and see if he has highlights later. But I expect a surprise linebacker or safety in this spot, if the draft went this way.

6th Round - TE JEREMY SPRINKLE - the bengals have a love for tight ends now it seems, and that's why I picked this guy, it's another surprise, just when you thought running back, you get another tight end baby.I don't know this guy either but I heard his name come up before. Let's have some sprinkles on Andy's sundae shall we.

7th ROUND- KICKER ZANE GONZALEZ - he was still here i dont think he will last that long or we might draft him with a comp pick way earlier ,like 4th round.but i think they will get another kicker for competion.if not in the draft,i think udfa kicker you will see.

Thats my dradt.i do think there might be a trade for mccaron to give us a extra 2nd or 3rd,plus you got comp picks i didnt get to use,i do thonk there will be a cover safety taken with one,maybe a better known linebacker. Maybe a running back.it can go so many ways. Plus pay attention to the meetings they have,they have tipped alot of players off,like both gio and hill was invited to dinner in cincinnati for a meeting. I actually guessed the 1st 3 rounds before with dennard ,hill and will clarke that year.based off meetings and needs.
Every year, one player "wins the weigh-in" with an impressively chiseled physique. This year's example was probably Villanova defensive end Tanoh Kpassagnon, who checked in at 6-6 7/8, 280 with 10 7/8-inch hands. Kpassagnon, projected as a third-round pick, also has among the longest arms (34 7/8 inches) and widest wingspan (84 1/2 inches) of any player here. That sounds like a Bengals player if there ever was one. My top DE is demarcus Walker but not hating on kpassagnon. I love the draft especially the Williams pick.
Reply/Quote
Nice Job! I know what you mean, i do a couple mocks a day, it seems like a waste sometimes cause it gets my hopes up for certain players that i know we wont pick only to get crushed seeing them go to others teams in our Div. the good thing about doing mocks though is a good way to get familiar with all the players and research players from smaller schools that i wouldnt pay much attention too. A couple weeks ago I thought i found some hidden gems for late round picks (example, SS Obi Melifonwu and WR Taywan Taylor) now Obi is as high as the 3rd best SS on some ranking sites where he was previously in the 20's and Taywan is a top 5 WR now in a few but average 5-10 in most when he was also prev ranked around 20th.
Reply/Quote
Mayock used Carlos Dunlap as his NFL comparison for Kpassagnon. Wouldn't be shocking if they took a chance on that guy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2017, 09:24 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Mayock used Carlos Dunlap as his NFL comparison for Kpassagnon. Wouldn't be shocking if they took a chance on that guy

Ive seen some mocks having us taking him in the 2nd. Didnt he say he was raw but could be coached up? yeah sounds like a lock for us.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 01:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Ive seen some mocks having us taking him in the 2nd. Didnt he say he was raw but could be coached up? yeah sounds like a lock for us.

he's raw but he absolutely destroyed some of the best guards and tackles at the senior bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 01:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Ive seen some mocks having us taking him in the 2nd. Didnt he say he was raw but could be coached up? yeah sounds like a lock for us.

Right.  God God, though, no more projects.  It'd be different if we could coach one of them up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I am not as big a fan of Mike Williams or a WR that early in Rd 1, but I like the rest of it. The Bengals, however, have shied away from small school players since Jerome Simpson...at least with early picks.

I like the focus on the offensive line, though, as that makes a lot of sense.

More and more, I think the Bengals might end up with a CB like Desmond King out of Iowa in the first, especially of they slide back to Indy's spot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote