OTHER
3.08%
2 3.08%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game Game Ball
(12-31-2017, 10:59 PM)ah5 Wrote: He's a backup playing QB for the D.  Your comment is dreadful.

Yeah, that's why Iloka makes the calls when Burfict's not in there, right?

Because he's not the QB and Vinnie Rey is, right? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 11:14 PM)Steve Wrote: Vinnie is a big boy....not really suited for coverage....but today he was great imo....was injured several times & came back.....
did you see him limping as he was walking off the field.....
I loved his passion....great fight.....

Absolutely.

Just hate that he is constantly out there on third down : Evans, Nickerson AND Bell move better laterally and are faster, not to mention Vinnie is out of position all the time.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Huh?

I commend Vinny Rey for his heart and hustle, but his calibre of play today was absolutely dreadful.

Still deplorable in coverage.

Boyd had 4 First Downs/TD. Saved his job, IMO.
Flame me if you want, but I just cannot agree with this.

Who-Dey!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:39 PM)Synric Wrote: It was a complete team effort there really wasn't one guy that shined. That said Vinny Rey played well got kicked in the mouth where his stiches were more than once spit blood and kept the young defense together.

Yup, Vinny is more important to this team than most ppl would like to admit.  
Reply/Quote
I give it to Tyler Boyd who we need to have a great 2018 season......I just hope the suspension isn't bad if any for his DWI/accident last summer......that incident hasn't popped back up again........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I went with Kroft, because he is becoming a reliable TE that should get more opportunities. The guy always answers the door when he is called upon. If this were a regular season game, I would be certain that Marv would barely look at him the next game. But, alas, he was awesome this game.

Dalton, doing what he did (again) with Lafell as his #2 and AJ dropping a ridiculous 7 balls (WTF is wrong with that guy?) just shows again that if we keep him remotely clean, he will be very successful....that, and having some semblance of a rushing attack. The improved offensive line play with the proverbial bench players makes me both want to vomit and celebrate. At least we think we have some good guards going in to next season, but I would really like to see Westerman become out starting Center.
Reply/Quote
Voted for Vinnie but should have been all of the above.
Reply/Quote
Got to give it up to the man... Vinnie Rey!!! WARRIOR out there today. And I really felt pretty good about how our young backers came in and played. Evans is going to turn into something special I think, and even Hardly Nickerson played decent. Yeah, the defense bent, but often did not break and forced field goals, had interceptions, and while they struggled due to injury, played a good game. I think good things are coming from these youngsters....
Reply/Quote
Voted for Boyd. Sleeper pick would have been Darqueze's return.
Reply/Quote
At OP's request, please keep this thread strictly on topic. Give your vote and please refrain from arguing about particular players.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:05 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Fair points as always.

I was just basking in the moment and not being so critical after an awesome win. :)

Who-Dey

I was happy as well :)
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 04:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I was happy as well :)
That's good! Lol

Reply/Quote