Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know why I'm so upset when I knew
The Bengals were going to lose. Why? Because we are too complacent. I knew they wouldn't play Ross , I knew they wouldn't try a new center, I knew they wouldn't help the run game with a fullback or extra lineman ,I knew the crowd would be crazy and our players couldn't handle it. Yet I sit there in front of the TV with a look of disgust shaking my head,even at the bad calls by the refs ,yeah there was a few it's like it's rigged or something.

Anyways I'm at my witts end just like I was last year waiting and waiting for some kind of changes.and they didn't till it was too late .

Marvin needs to go!!! I'm just done with him. If he's back next year I cannot watch it unfold again. I don't care if we went 16-0 we will screw it up in the playoffs. Just when you think you got a good team,marvins dumb coaching and players come out and ruin all your happiness,I don't care if someone gets injured or not, Marvin Lewis will not hold a trophy for Cincinnati ever!! It's not happening he's showed he's not smart enough to do it.  And the total opposite wins championships in New england,with brains !!

Furthermore yes Dalton is part of the problem too ,don't say he isn't or you are delusional. Go watch Joe Goodberrys twitter every week and there will be stuff every week that he did bad at. In times we need him like today,bad overthrow to aj green,bad overthrows to josh Malone ,too high of a throw for what's his name kick returner. It's not all Daltons fault but he's part of it,definitely not part of the solution for a championship team. 

Now what we wait each day now and watch the coaching staff do absolutely nothing,probably no Ross next week and if so they'll give him a few snaps. Marvin has to go or we have to protest,we can't stand for it. I can't be putting myself through this every Sunday to watch bafoonery of a coach try nothing new and get our ass handed to us by the jags,they aren't that damn good.

Why do I allow myself to have this on my mind at all and be frustrated, I need to find some other teams I can get into because the Bengals will do nothing but make you sad,mad,and frustrated all the time.im not saying stop being a fan but be lesser of a fan and your heart in it like I am. Furthermore don't just get a new coach,trade Dalton for what ever you can get a first rounder or something and a third,point at his pff rating and say he just had a horrible o line,maybe sucker hue Jackson again .There's a few qbs is like to draft . Rosen I think he's a good pocket passer, Mayfield seems to be doing really good and he's not mr nice guy, Lamar Jackson even,super fast and has potential to be a star ,his accuracy ain't worse then daltons,even Rudolph looks big enough . Trade Dalton while we can.keep mccarron for cheaper.or just get another vet to compete.
Reply/Quote
Your upset because most of the AFC sucks and a couple of wins against teams we should beat would put us in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 02:54 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Your upset because most of the AFC sucks and a couple of wins against teams we should beat  would put us in the playoffs.

Yeah...really every game this year with the exception of Pittsburgh was winnable.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 02:04 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: The Bengals were going to lose. Why? Because we are too complacent. I knew they wouldn't play Ross , I knew they wouldn't try a new center, I knew they wouldn't help the run game with a fullback or extra lineman ,I knew the crowd would be crazy and our players couldn't handle it. Yet I sit there in front of the TV with a look of disgust shaking my head,even at the bad calls by the refs ,yeah there was a few it's like it's rigged or something.

Anyways I'm at my witts end just like I was last year waiting and waiting for some kind of changes.and they didn't till it was too late .

Marvin needs to go!!! I'm just done with him. If he's back next year I cannot watch it unfold again. I don't care if we went 16-0 we will screw it up in the playoffs. Just when you think you got a good team,marvins dumb coaching and players come out and ruin all your happiness,I don't care if someone gets injured or not, Marvin Lewis will not hold a trophy for Cincinnati ever!! It's not happening he's showed he's not smart enough to do it.  And the total opposite wins championships in New england,with brains !!

Furthermore yes Dalton is part of the problem too ,don't say he isn't or you are delusional. Go watch Joe Goodberrys twitter every week and there will be stuff every week that he did bad at. In times we need him like today,bad overthrow to aj green,bad overthrows to josh Malone ,too high of a throw for what's his name kick returner. It's not all Daltons fault but he's part of it,definitely not part of the solution for a championship team. 

Now what we wait each day now and watch the coaching staff do absolutely nothing,probably no Ross next week and if so they'll give him a few snaps. Marvin has to go or we have to protest,we can't stand for it. I can't be putting myself through this every Sunday to watch bafoonery of a coach try nothing new and get our ass handed to us by the jags,they aren't that damn good.

Why do I allow myself to have this on my mind at all and be frustrated, I need to find some other teams I can get into because the Bengals will do nothing but make you sad,mad,and frustrated all the time.im not saying stop being a fan but be lesser of a fan and your heart in it like I am. Furthermore don't just get a new coach,trade Dalton for what ever you can get a first rounder or something and a third,point at his pff rating and say he just had a horrible o line,maybe sucker hue Jackson again .There's a few qbs is like to draft . Rosen I think he's a good pocket passer, Mayfield seems to be doing really good and he's not mr nice guy, Lamar Jackson even,super fast and has potential to be a star ,his accuracy ain't worse then daltons,even Rudolph looks big enough . Trade Dalton while we can.keep mccarron for cheaper.or just get another vet to compete.

Haven't been able to watch any of the games this year cause we have been losing and the streams provided haven't
worked for me but i have watched some of the Goodberry vids and Dalton has looked very disappointing at times.

Always been a Dalton supporter but i actually would not be against drafting Baker Mayfield at all. Trade Dalton, get a
1st rounder (he could actually get one unlike AJM) and get a top OT or Guard early and then go Center. I think Marv
has pretty much ruined Dalton here, sure seems like it. Missed Malone on a sure TD against the Colts that i saw, he
just looks at Green and only goes there. You have to be able to look off coverage and find the open man.

Clean house, that is all i can say and let the next HC pick his own staff and we might be able to do something.

You are right, i said it before the season that even if we went 16-0 we would lose in the playoffs with Marv still here.

The writing is on the wall, move on after the season.
Reply/Quote
I feel that the longer you are a fan, the more desensitized you get to the blunders and blasphemies that are the Cincinnati Bengals.

Give it a few more years kid, we did some good things.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 05:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I feel that the longer you are a fan, the more desensitized you get to the blunders and blasphemies that are the Cincinnati Bengals.

Give it a few more years kid, we did some good things.

And if you aren’t Bungalized and speak out people here go out their way to make you feel like a douche for dating to say things out loud that they have thought themselves

A while ago I said I loved the Bengals and the fans

In 2017 I can honestly say I love neither. I used to post non stop on these boards every day. Now it’s only when I’m bored and gamedays....maybe.

This team is trash but I hate most the fans too.

I know you posted what you posted as a joke but i had this convo with my barber and I’m still pissed about it
Reply/Quote
It's sad when Bengals games get to the point of predictability. It's like watching an action movie for the first time, but you can predict plot elements, character deaths, themes, etc.

So many things like this happen during Bengals games...second half collapse, giving up points before half, failure to do anything with the FIRST second half possession, the 'when it rains it pours' (bad things just keep happening), or giving up a LONG third down.

So, predictable...it's been that way for like 15 years...can't figure out why...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haven't been able to watch any of the games this year cause we have been losing and the streams provided haven't
worked for me but i have watched some of the Goodberry vids and Dalton has looked very disappointing at times.

Always been a Dalton supporter but i actually would not be against drafting Baker Mayfield at all. Trade Dalton, get a
1st rounder (he could actually get one unlike AJM) and get a top OT or Guard early and then go Center. I think Marv
has pretty much ruined Dalton here, sure seems like it. Missed Malone on a sure TD against the Colts that i saw, he
just looks at Green and only goes there. You have to be able to look off coverage and find the open man.

Clean house, that is all i can say and let the next HC pick his own staff and we might be able to do something.

You are right, i said it before the season that even if we went 16-0 we would lose in the playoffs with Marv still here.

The writing is on the wall, move on after the season.

Drafting a QB without improving the line is the biggest mistake this team did during the lost decade. Improve the line! I swear some of you didn't learn anything during the lost decade. However I realize some of you were probably watching Barney and Teletubbies during this time but I swear a few minority fail to understand the importance of a adequate line. This line is far from being anything one would consider adequate. Atrocious would be the better adjective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Why does this thread read like an Adam and Eve storyline?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Basically everybody on here knew (after they did nothing except Andre to fix it) that unless the O-line did a complete 180 on ability, skill, desire, technique etc. that we'd be in dire straits. Yes and even those that won't admit did to.

The Mike and Marvin show has been tuned to the same channel now for years and once again it's going to be the same result. I can't really say I'm surprised or upset.

Wore out would fit me better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 08:09 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Drafting a QB without improving the line is the biggest mistake this team did during the lost decade.  Improve the line!  I swear some of you didn't learn anything during the lost decade. However I realize some of you were probably watching Barney and Teletubbies during this time but I swear a few minority fail to understand the importance of a adequate line.  This line is far from being anything one would consider adequate.  Atrocious would be the better adjective.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't even read my damn post.

I said to take an OT in the first and go Center and Guard afterward.

Would love for us to dive into FA for once and get a solid lineman but we just don't dive into FA, isn't happening.

Maybe under another coach we might if he can get some pull but this team works only through the draft like it or not.
Reply/Quote