Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't stand by anything."
(05-05-2017, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: His executive orders, his interactions with the World's leaders, his resolutions, his appointees, his relationship with the other branches

Not:
His tweets
his interviews
his wife
his daughter
everything else that goes wrong
his location

So ignore the cause of two intelligence investigations and an ethics investigation?
(05-05-2017, 03:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Others "Looking the other way", "ignoring". ect... are just phrases folks use to justify their obsession(s).

(05-05-2017, 07:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So ignore the cause of two intelligence investigations and an ethics investigation?

Damn I'm good.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-05-2017, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure this is serious, but:

What is the difference in money to each taxpayer if he golfs in VA or FL?

What has the taxpayer lost if his wife stays in NY while his daughter stays in DC?

Once my taxes are being raised to pay for Trump's ways as to where he and his family stay, vacation wake me up.

Personally, I care less about any US President's golfing trips than his integrity. But, wasteful spending is wasteful spending. I'm kinda surprised a fiscal conservative would dismiss wastefulness with this logic.
(05-05-2017, 07:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn I'm in denial.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-05-2017, 07:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn I'm good.

Not really.

I just checked both our thread history and you have started more threads about Hillary than I have about Trump, 6 to 8 over two years. If you think 6 threads in 2 years is "obsession" then you probably suffer from PESD.
(05-05-2017, 07:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not really.

I just checked both our thread history and you have started more threads about Hillary than I have about Trump, 6 to 8 over two years. If you think 6 threads in 2 years is "obsession" then you probably suffer from PESD.

Nah, that's not obsession. Now checking both our threads over the last 2 years.............

You do realize the election did not happen 2 years ago don't you? Hard to suffer the effects of PESD prior to the election.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-05-2017, 07:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, that's not obsession. Now checking both our threads over the last 2 years.............

You do realize the election did not happen 2 years ago don't you? Hard to suffer the effects of PESD prior to the election.

Did I claim you were PESD two years ago?
(05-05-2017, 06:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The question is can you trust what He says?

Trust what he says regarding what?

Quote:This isn't about if you did or didn't vote for Trump and why. It isn't about if you support him or not. It is about whether you can believe what He says. 

Did you even read the conversation between me and masterp? Apparently not.

Quote:He gets things done? How do you know? Because He said so and you believed Him? He says a lot of things. Much of which is contradictory. None of which He will stand by. 

Not sure where you read in my post that I said he gets things done. I said people voted for him because he said he could get things done and they took the chance on it. 

Quote:Are you accusing Trump of lying? Interesting. 

No, not that he was lying. That what he said was perceived the wrong way.

Quote:I didn't state any of those things. 

I didn't say any of that, either. The only new information regarding His Obama accusation is everyone in the intelligence community has commented Trump's statement is false. Yet, in the interview He claimed He had been proven true right after He refused to stand by his original statement. He can't even maintain a consistent train of thought during a single answer. 

I didn't say any of that, either. If He is going to make a comment there should a a good reason why. If He changes His opinion there should be a good reason why. He should be able to explain those reasons. 

I never said you said those things. I was saying that your comments seem to imply those things. But since you just said that-that actually is not what you're implying, then pease explain to me what it is that you're implying/saying when you say Trump "doesn't stand by anything".

Quote:No, this is a case of He brought this all on Himself. 

Not sure how that refutes what I said but okay.

Quote:Ask yourself if you would hire a mechanic if he told you, "I don't stand by anything. "

Huh?
(05-05-2017, 08:22 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Trust what he says regarding what?

Pick a topic. Immigration. Healthcare. Syria. Presidential authority to use force without Congressional approval. NATO. China. NAFTA. Generals. The US intelligence community. Trade. Abortion. Gay marriage. His political party. Nuclear stockpiles. How to defeat ISIS. Russia.

Quote:Did you even read the conversation between me and masterp? Apparently not.

I did. Then I responded to your comment.

Quote:Not sure where you read in my post that I said he gets things done. I said people voted for him because he said he could get things done and they took the chance on it. 

Oh, so he just talks about getting things done?

Quote:No, not that he was lying. That what he said was perceived the wrong way.

How do you perceive, "I don't stand by anything."

Quote:I never said you said those things. I was saying that your comments seem to imply those things. But since you just said that-that actually is not what you're implying, then pease explain to me what it is that you're implying/saying when you say Trump "doesn't stand by anything".

I implied Trump doesn't stand by anything he He said, "I don't stand by anything." As evidenced by his contradictory positions and beliefs since the 1980s.

Just check his contradictory stances on abortion over the years.

Quote:Not sure how that refutes what I said but okay.

Is pointing out he brought this shit on himself supposed to refute something?

Quote:Huh?

If a mechanic quoted you a price to fix your vehicle would you hire him if he told you, "I don't stand by anything."
(05-05-2017, 09:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Pick a topic. Immigration. Healthcare. Syria. Presidential authority to use force without Congressional approval. NATO. China. NAFTA. Generals. The US intelligence community. Trade. Abortion. Gay marriage. His political party. Nuclear stockpiles. How to defeat ISIS. Russia.

Sure. Immigration.

Quote:I did. Then I responded to your comment. 

But your response made no sense in relation to the discussion.

Quote:Oh, so he just talks about getting things done?

You're trying to argue about something I wasn't arguing about.

Quote:How do you perceive, "I don't stand by anything."

As Trump avoiding the discussion. It was a statement without literal meaning.

Quote:I implied Trump doesn't stand by anything he He said, "I don't stand by anything."  As evidenced by his contradictory positions and beliefs since the 1980s. 

How many contradictions does one have to make to be considered not credible? And how many non-contradicting statements does one have to make to nullify the contradicting ones to be considered credible again?

Quote:Just check his contradictory stances on abortion over the years. 

Contradicting in what ways?

Quote:Is pointing out he brought this shit on himself supposed to refute something?

Well, I said "This is a case of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't". 

To which you responded, "No, this is a case of He brought this all on Himself" 

That is a statement of refutation.

Quote:If a mechanic quoted you a price to fix your vehicle would you hire him if he told you, "I don't stand by anything."

That is a really silly question.
(05-05-2017, 09:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Pick a topic. Immigration. Healthcare. Syria. Presidential authority to use force without Congressional approval. NATO. China. NAFTA. Generals. The US intelligence community. Trade. Abortion. Gay marriage. His political party. Nuclear stockpiles. How to defeat ISIS. Russia.

I did. Then I responded to your comment.

Oh, so he just talks about getting things done?

How do you perceive, "I don't stand by anything."

I implied Trump doesn't stand by anything he He said, "I don't stand by anything."  As evidenced by his contradictory positions and beliefs since the 1980s.

Just check his contradictory stances on abortion over the years.

Is pointing out he brought this shit on himself supposed to refute something?

If a mechanic quoted you a price to fix your vehicle would you hire him if he told you, "I don't stand by anything."

LOL...

Good luck man. 

People will fight for what Trump said. But they don't even know what he said. He has an R next to his name. And says Merica, Guns,  and Great a lot. 

Winning Bro. Winning... Don't argue. 

It is sad. Little over 100 days. And the absolute ignorance has really burnt me out. Maybe that is the master plan. Totally burn the opposition out with pure stupidity. They will be so sick of arguing about bullshit that made up facts will win out.

On second thought. Keep up the good fight. 
(05-05-2017, 10:17 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Sure. Immigration.

“He had a crazy policy of self deportation which was maniacal,” Trump says. “It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote,” Trump notes. “He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country.”

-Trump on Romney's immigration plan

Quote:As Trump avoiding the discussion. It was a statement without literal meaning.

If you research Trump's stances on the issues you would understand the very real literal meaning to his answer.

Quote:How many contradictions does one have to make to be considered not credible? And how many non-contradicting statements does one have to make to nullify the contradicting ones to be considered credible again?

Syria. Major contradiction. China. Changed his mind in 10 minutes. NATO. Out dated. NATO. Not outdated. He contradicted himself in the interview in the same answer to the same question. He's still contradicting himself. He will continue contradicting himself.

Quote:Contradicting in what ways?

Contradictory in the traditional sense. Contradictory as in he has claimed he is both pro choice and pro life.

Quote:Well, I said "This is a case of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't". 

To which you responded, "No, this is a case of He brought this all on Himself" 

So how is He damned if He doesn't when He obviously did? He is damned because He did. Damned if He doesn't isn't applicable in this case.

Quote:That is a statement of refutation.

WTF? You just said that doesn't refute what you said, but now you're claiming it is a "statement of refutation" which means it does refute what you said which you previously ***** denied it refuted!

Quote:That is a really silly question.

Only because you know damn well you wouldn't hire a mechanic to fix your vehicle if they won't stand by what they tell you.
(05-05-2017, 11:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: “He had a crazy policy of self deportation which was maniacal,” Trump says. “It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote,” Trump notes. “He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country.”

-Trump on Romney's immigration plan.......................

Syria. Major contradiction. China. Changed his mind in 10 minutes.  NATO. Out dated. NATO. Not outdated. He contradicted himself in the interview in the same answer to the same question. He's still contradicting himself.  He will continue contradicting himself. 

Okay lets step back for a second here, I feel like we're getting away from what this conversation is really about.

You say that Trump doesn't stand by anything, correct? Okay. 

So my response to that was that he doesn't literally not stand by anything. To which your response is "he really doesn't stand by anything, look at all of his contradictions". 

The point here is that just because Trump has contradicted himself in some instances does not mean he actually doesn't stand by anything. Also, this isn't about what Trump said about Romney or anyone else 20 years ago.  it's about what he said during his presidential campaign run and what he's doing about those things now that show he is a completely contradicting president, because that seems to be what your assertion is when you claim he "literally doesn't stand by anything because he literally said that".

Quote:So how is He damned if He doesn't when He obviously did?  He is damned because He did. Damned if He doesn't isn't applicable in this case. 

Trump is damned is he doesn't because if Trump just stands by everything he says and doesn't budge on any issues at all, nothing would get done.

Quote:WTF?  You just said that doesn't refute what you said, but now you're claiming it is a "statement of refutation" which means it does refute what you said which you previously ***** denied it refuted!

Take a second and breathe.

What I'm saying is that is your attempt at refuting what I said. I'm not saying you actually refuted what I said. That would be stupid to claim.

Quote:Only because you know damn well you wouldn't hire a mechanic to fix your vehicle if they won't stand by what they tell you.

No it's silly because that in no way relates to what we're talking about.
(05-06-2017, 12:07 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Okay lets step back for a second here, I feel like we're getting away from what this conversation is really about.

You say that Trump doesn't stand by anything, correct? Okay. 

So my response to that was that he doesn't literally not stand by anything. To which your response is "he really doesn't stand by anything, look at all of his contradictions". 

The point here is that just because Trump has contradicted himself in some instances does not mean he actually doesn't stand by anything. Also, this isn't about what Trump said about Romney or anyone else 20 years ago.  it's about what he said during his presidential campaign run and what he's doing about those things now that show he is a completely contradicting president, because that seems to be what your assertion is when you claim he "literally doesn't stand by anything because he literally said that".

So in your mind Trump hasn't demonstrated a lack of consistency by changing his political party affiliation 8 times during the past 30 years because during the past 2 years he didn't change his political party affiliation a 9th time?

Sorry, but I don't buy into that flawed logic.