Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't want to go 0-16
I'm all for 0-16 this front office needs to be embarrassed and if there's a franchise QB we need the best shot at getting him. If we win two or three games Mike Brown and company will probably state we showed progress and were not that far away from winning. I mean Jesus were 0-8 and they didn't wanna trade anybody and stated " they wanna see what the roster looks like healthy " lol. A.J Green and Williams coming back healthy aren't going to fix this mess not even close. Not sure if people don't want 0-16 because it's embarrassing ? The Bengals haven't one a playoff game in almost 30 years and have been one of the laughing stocks of the league for many years.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 07:50 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Were a lock to lose to Miami if Fitzmagic is playing

I don't want them to lose them all, it's an embarrassing stain but then again Mikey deserves it

Mark Walton will probably rush for 189 yards against us.
Reply/Quote
I don't see us going 0-16. The Dolphins are intentionally tanking to get the #1 pick. The Bengals believe they can actually win games. If we enter the Miami game winless, then I can see Miami pulling out all the stops to ensure a loss, just like that stupid blitz on 3rd and 20 last night.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 12:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't care if we end up 1-15, 2-14, etc. I am hoping for the top pick in the draft at this point, but I don't want to go 0-16. As bad a team as we were in the 90s, we could at least hang our hat on not being a team to go 0-16.

My hope is that we beat one team other than the Dolphins and Miami beats us. We would be tied with the Dolphins at 1-15 but having them beat us head-to-head would mean that we would get the #1 draft pick, right?

This is a brilliant take

One of the bengals fanboys doesn’t want the team to go 0-16

What impressive content and compelling discussion. Definitely worth a few more threads to re discuss.
Reply/Quote
I have no issue going 0-16 if it result to a franchise QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 07:50 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Were a lock to lose to Miami if Fitzmagic is playing

I don't want them to lose them all, it's an embarrassing stain but then again Mikey deserves it

I'm never embarrassed with a team's record. I don't play for them nor do I work for them.
Record is a reflection of your performance.
If you are truly the worst in the league, going 0-16 is understandable.
If that's what it takes to get the needed changes, so be it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 08:33 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I have no issue going 0-16 if it result to a franchise QB.

You’re about to get your wish. Mike Brown will draft Tua Tagovailoa. Being injured makes Tua all the more attractive to Mike, you know. Meanwhile, Tua will have to play behind the same shitty offensive line using the same shitty playbook. It doesn’t fix the problem.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote