Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I feel... I feel...
(01-18-2016, 12:24 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah. But he wanted to sex his mama, so what does he know anyway? Hilarious

Hey, you go with what you know  Cool
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:34 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hey, you go with what you know  Cool

Lends new meaning to the old phrase "from the cradle to the grave", eh. Nervous
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:51 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I know it ain't right to wish bad on others.

But watching Denver beat the steelers makes me feel

I don't get much pleasure in it. Just reminds me that the Bengals should have been playing in NE today.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:24 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah. But he wanted to sex his mama, so what does he know anyway? Hilarious

Guess it all depends on how hot your mama is.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:38 AM)Utts Wrote: I don't get much pleasure in it. Just reminds me that the Bengals should have been playing in NE today.

I'm about 99.9% sure you don't take much pleasure in anything.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:59 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I think they were exaggerating about the extent and severity Big Ben's injury.

You don't say.
In Pittsburgh they've delegated him the toughest man in the NFL just for reporting for work today.  
In San Fran they've delegated him a queen of sorts.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
It felt good to see them with their heads down. Hoping to see it a lot more in the future.
Reply/Quote
You reap what you sow.

The world is generally a pretty simple place.

People who cheat, bribe and lie eventually get what's coming to them.

In this case, it just happened a little faster than in other parts of life.
Reply/Quote
I'll go out on a limb here and say the era of Stooler's cheap shots against Bengals players has ended......
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll go out on a limb here and say the era of Stooler's cheap shots against Bengals players has ended......

The players, maybe. But now it is their coaches we have to watch for.

The more I watch tapes, the more I see their coaches and staff shouting at our players.

I hope our assistants and staff respond in kind next year. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Well there is still the Squeelers Cry Me a River of Tears Postgame starring the chief cry baby Tomlin..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:37 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The players, maybe. But now it is their coaches we have to watch for.

The more I watch tapes, the more I see their coaches and staff shouting at our players.

I hope our assistants and staff respond in kind next year. ThumbsUp

I understand the sentiment well here, old friend. I just don't want to see us draw flags where we lose because of them ever again.

Doesn't mean I would be unhappy if the fire alarm went off in the Steelers hotel rooms during the middle of the night before the game, 
or someone stole the steering wheel from their bus on game morning 
or Limburger cheese found it's way to the heating coils in their locker room 
or a few bottles of eye drops got dumped into their Gatorade .....

But on the field, I want the most violent yet legal game possible.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Not me, I get no satisfaction out of the Steelers losing at all.
I feel cheated even more now than before.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote